Wedding Woes

DG1

FYI: Boys snow suits and boots are on Zulily today. 

Re: DG1

• mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ::post crashing::

It took me over a month to get the sleep sack I ordered.  BUT, I will say that it's one of the best baby-related purchases I've made.  I would order from Zulily again, but now I know they LIE when they say 10-14 days. 

Setting inappropriate expectations is my only complaint about them.
  • **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love Zulily and I have no children.  So there!
  • AuntFloAuntFlo member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_dg1-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:100ae81e-84cf-4465-963d-4617a6913ef4Post:17bb7cad-1f30-428d-820e-245d86a2b00d">Re: DG1</a>:
    [QUOTE]::post crashing:: It took me over a month to get the sleep sack I ordered.  BUT, I will say that it's one of the best baby-related purchases I've made.  I would order from Zulily again, but now I know they LIE when they say 10-14 days.  Setting inappropriate expectations is my only complaint about them.
    Posted by mrs.conn23[/QUOTE]

That and they don't accept returns...
  • mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_dg1-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:100ae81e-84cf-4465-963d-4617a6913ef4Post:60a2770e-a857-42b6-913c-a158565be832">Re: DG1</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: DG1 : That and they don't accept returns...
    Posted by AuntFlo[/QUOTE]

Ah well, then you better be *really* sure about what you're ordering and be OK with waiting an abnormally long time to get your stuff.
  • DG1DG1 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I got last year's snowsuits on zulilly and was pretty disappointed. The bibs were OK, but the head opening for the jacket was too small for both of them, and the zippers kept stabbing them under the chin. Still, Desmond will probably be wearing the one Dexter wore last year.

That was the iXtreme brand - looks like they have that brand and some others on there.

That was also my first experience with the obscenely long zulilly ship time. ugh. But if I order now, it might not be an issue.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards