Wedding Woes

Are these fug?

"I would be sad if sex was only about the climax, lame." Someone who is obviously doing it wrong
Photobucket

Re: Are these fug?

• hmonkeyhmonkey member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    a little.
  • edited December 2011
    Not if you're somebody's grandmother. (I like the color, it's the shape/design I hate.)
  • edited December 2011
    I thought they were just a little homely looking, but not the worst I could do in a brown flat.
    "I would be sad if sex was only about the climax, lame." Someone who is obviously doing it wrong
    Photobucket
  • VarunaTTVarunaTT member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    Possibly.I would like to see them with a pair of jeans or khakis.  B/c they might look really good on.  It's something about the toe that is bothering, which is why I say possibly.
  • PMeg819PMeg819 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    Are they by Sofft? I have a pair of black patent flats that look vaguely familiar.
  • edited December 2011
    These are at Target, so Merona or Mossimo, I can't remember.
    Photobucket
  • TheDuckisTheDuckis member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    she says that last pair were a joke, but really they'd look fabulous with the friday prarie outfit.
  • hmonkeyhmonkey member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    and i know wz owns a pair similar to that, but with a louis heel.  (purchased for halloween but probably made it into the regular rotation)
  • GBCKGBCK member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    Wz, you KNOW a bride is wearing the last pair.
    Photobucket
  • LnR70707LnR70707 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yes
    br>imageimage
    IF/Baby Blog
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards