Washington-Seattle
Options

FRIDAY Rant & Rave

Leave 'em here! :)

1st year anniversary in Victoria with a killer whale topiary!

Re: FRIDAY Rant & Rave

• Options
    edited December 2011
    RANT: We have racoons! They're cute and fuzzy on the TV, or in someone else's yard, but in our yard ... uhh, pass?

RAVE: Summer weather is finally here (even if not today)

RANT the second: I miss FI. Stupid bar exam!

RAVE the second: GTG! whee!

1st year anniversary in Victoria with a killer whale topiary!
  • Options
    jennlinjennlin member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

rant: some people have poor planning/budgeting skills and i'm going to an ill thought out b-party tonight. $15 has become enough of a problem that 3 people dropped out of the entire party because they can't afford it....really??! come on. my H is going to the male counterpart of this party and it's just as bad, with poorer planning skills, and poorer budgeters.. quite disappointing, really.

rave: nothing, other than life is good and that i love it!

♥ bfp2 02/15/2012 ♥ edd 10/23/2013 ♥
    ♥ bfp1 06/14/2011 ♥ edd 02/22/2012 ♥
    ♥ baby jennlin born on 02/15/2012 ♥

who says you can only wear your wedding dress once?

honeymoon biomarried bioplanning bio
    jumped ship to the new and improved nest. back to TB for baby boards.
  • Options
    mgoss228mgoss228 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    rant:  Nordies sale starts today, and I don't think I'll have the $$$ to partake this year.... damn wedding expenses.Undecided

rave:  It will be my first GTG tomorrow.  Definitely looking forward to it!
    OMH est. May 7, 2011
    Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
    My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
    Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    RANT: I hate having a cast on, it really puts a damper on life, especially since I hate asking for help.

RAVE: We are getting RSVPs in the mail! A third of our guests have replied so far.
    My Planning Bio image
    176 invited image 92 Joinin in image 56 Missin out image 29 Slackers image RSVP Date: August 27th
  • Options
    jennuinnejennuinne member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rant:  Broke and stressed and not following my get in shape for the wedding plan.  Have to get new brakes.  And no one is RSVPing!

Watchamahu:  so jealous of all your RSVPs!

Rave:  Its Friday.  That's all I got.  ; )
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rant: Totally broke and don't know where all the money is going!  It's definitely been hard with saving for our wedding and celebrating all our friends weddings/babies, etc.  I really want to go the Bite this weekend but that's definitely not diet friendly - boo.

Rave: Things are coming together finally....ordered my dress, booked the officiant, booked the honeymoon, finally got a response from a florist.  Things are looking up!  and TGIF. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rant:  I am also SUPER broke.  It freaks me out.  We borrowed some money from FI's brother to make it through till after the wedding, since I am now unemployed for the rest of the summer.  Jennuinne, FI also needs new brakes & we are crossing all crossables that we can hold out till the wedding is over.
    Also, I have a lot of little wedding projects to finish up, but I've hit a wall & am totally not in wedding mood right now.

Rave:  I don't have to work anymore until the end of August!!!  Which is good, because mentally, I was super checked out.
    Also, only 2 weeks until I am married!  People keep telling me that I seem super calm, which is nice, because a lot of the time I don't feel that way, but at least I am not a bridezilla.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    ArchelArchel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rave: Wine tasting in Walla Walla for the weekend. :)
    - Rachel

Married 11/6/10

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have no rants just a major rave -

FI's ex agreed to let us have the kids for the wedding!!!!  I am so excited, they live in GA and we rarely get to see them!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rant - I'm super stressed due to a few things NWR and honey and his ex made alternate custody plans for the weekend w/o him mentioning it to me.

That's it for me.  I'm busy stewing on it.  I've had a hard week!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 65 asked to watch us make it happen
    image 51 helping us party
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rant: Super stressed about everything.. i have been working a lot and i have no motivation to go to the gym.

Rave: atleast i'm still continuing to lose weight: Also, my bachelorette party is this weekend and I'm SUPER duper excited!! (yes i wrote duper. :)) Our wedding is in 2 weeks and I'm so excited to have both our families with us on the most amazing day of our lives. We received toasting flutes as a gift from FI's cousin! Exciting! And some one may or may not have purchased the present that I've been MOST excited about from our registery.. but I wouldn't know for sure because I don't look at my registry.. except to update. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Options
    carrieoz_76carrieoz_76 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_washington-seattle_friday-rant-rave-35?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:104Discussion:7d6869a9-025c-4dbc-af4a-a9ad08389b65Post:c2f2afc4-b145-4bf4-adff-42c23ee0ba00">Re: FRIDAY Rant & Rave</a>:
    [QUOTE]rant:  Nordies sale starts today, and I don't think I'll have the $$$ to partake this year.... damn wedding expenses.
    Posted by mgoss228[/QUOTE]
    Yea, me too.  I need to pick up beauty products - scrubs and lotions and some makeup and stuff, but I don't really have the money for fall clothes like I usually pick up at the anniversary sale.  Boo.<div>
    </div><div>Rave:  FI is getting on board, and taking care of WR stuff.  It's a huge relief to have him take things on and I'm not feeling all alone in getting key things done.</div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011

RAVE RAVE RAVE: I finished my hellish Geometry class today. Five full days of stuff I don't remember from 15 years ago. Took the exam... I know I did better than the Pre-test, but I'm not quite sure if I did well enough to pass (80%) so...

RANT: I'll probably have to retake the test.

DOUBLE RANT: I threw my back out and it hurts to sit. So I spent the majority of my time standing in class today. I'm currently lying down :o)

OH! DOUBLE RAVE: FI and I booked our Photographer! Also, we gave our pictures to my friend who is make our STDs. Yeah!

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards