Washington-Seattle
Options

Check! Rings :-)

FI and I picked out wedding bands this past weekend.  It'll be a while until we can pick them up but I'm so excited I had to share.  Let me try to PIP - hope it's not huge.

Mine:

His: the edges are polished with milgrain trim and inside the squares it's a "hammered" finish.

Re: Check! Rings :-)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Very nice! I really like his ring, original :)
  • Options
    shelui4shelui4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ooo nice!! Congrats on this check! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Nice!  Yay for the check!
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • Options
    mergatormergator member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Look nice! :)
  • Options
    mgoss228mgoss228 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the check.  Both rings are beautiful!!! 
    OMH est. May 7, 2011
    Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
    My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
    Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!
  • Options
    jennuinnejennuinne member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    His ring is very unique; I've never seen one like it.  : )
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Nice check! I really like yours! I was looking at curved ones for awhile, I think they a cool different style.
    Married 7/17/2010 Photobucket PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Nice!! We just went and saw a few last night.

What jeweler did you go to? We were at Weisfields. We're going to check Kay and Jared as well...

Are you going to get yours sautered?

Happy Planning Ladies!!! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    awesome! great check!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_washington-seattle_check-rings?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:104Discussion:7fbebbd2-6c07-4ade-ad20-34fdd13366eePost:efdc26f1-d4cf-4c46-b4fe-8c6c7bfab080">Re: Check! Rings :-)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nice!! We just went and saw a few last night. What jeweler did you go to? We were at Weisfields. We're going to check Kay and Jared as well... Are you going to get yours sautered?
    Posted by MrsWalters2Be[/QUOTE]

Thanks gals!  We both like more unique styles. :-)  They're from Shane Co. which is where FI got my e-ring.  We looked around quite a bit though and I was surprised we ended up back at Shane Co.  They're really great to work with anyway.  I haven't decided on the sautering.  What are other people doing?  I think I want to be able to wear the band by itself sometimes even though it has the contour.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am not getting a band because my little diamonds (like the ones in your band) are on the sides and top.. If I got a band it would just cover them up... kinda sucks.. because it'd be nice to have one... but oh well, I dont know of any other option.
    I would probably sauter mine if I had the choice. But I like bigger, bulky rings better myself. Although mine is skinny... weird.. :)
    I also got mine at Shane Co. They wanted over $4500 for almost the same ring at Jared and I got mine for $3190! :)
    Plus @ Jared they just try to sell you on everything, I felt like there was a lot of pressure. At Shane Co they were so relaxed & friendly.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Congrats on the check!!  I also am a shane gal :)
    I am not sautering mine, at least not right now.  But I will be wearing 2 bands (one on top and bottom) so it might be even more expensive to do so

Amanda & Joel
    Planning bio: updated 05.11.10
    326 were asked to dance image
    120 will boogie the night away image 110 have two left feet image 96 are couch potatoes image
    RSVP Date: Sept 10, 2010
  • Options
    mergatormergator member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're going to look at possibilities for me this weekend, I have a strange shaped engagement ring and am not sure what type of band will work.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the checks! Great rings too!
  • Options
    mgoss228mgoss228 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm currently designing my wedding band with Green Lake Jewelry Works. 

I love my solitaire, but it is pretty simple, so I want a solitaire "wrap" with blue sapphires, and I haven't found anything I like so I am going the customized route!

I'm positive that I will have the rings soldered together (since my wedding band will be a wrap that goes along both sides of the e-ring).  But I can understand that some people would want to wear only their band, since e-rings tend to stick out more, and get in the way!
    OMH est. May 7, 2011
    Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
    My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
    Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!
  • Options
    dreamwindsdreamwinds member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! those rings are beautiful. ^^
    imageLilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Both rings are beautiful! And I agree with PP... FI ring is very unique. In a good way.
    debi & jason 05.01.2010

My Visions Planning Bio

Photobucket

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards