Wedding Woes
Options

Yay. Lovely. (Work-related)

We share the floor (and this one resource room) with two other departments.One of them got a huge donation of bookshelves and cabinets from a law firm, and they were moving them into the resource room yesterday.Prior to this, each department got 2-3 bookshelves, and everything fit swimmingly. Now, the one department wants 4 of their fancy dark wood (smaller) bookshelves.The secretary for that department also made the mistake of asking my part-timer what we would prefer, and she said that filing cabinets would work just as well. To me, they don't.Now he has egg on his face because we're lucky to get our original two bookshelves, and the department blindingly took the donation without regard to space or the other departments.Me? I'd replace 2 nice burgundy cabinets with two silver industrial bookshelves for my department. Him? He's concerned about aesthetics and would rather have us be stuck with the donated stuff, whether or not we end up getting enough bookspace.Fuuuck this schit. Seriously.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards