Washington-Seattle
Options

Seahawks Bride

I am the maid of honor for a Seahawks bride living in South Dakota. Would appreciate any Seahawks inspired weddings, etc.

Currently having a problem finding BM shoes that are the colors blue and green! Any suggestions?

Re: Seahawks Bride

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Converse? Maybe or maybe not for BMs....but could be a GREAT choice for the GMs. If you go to converse.com, you can customize a shoe to the colors that you like....right down to the stitching and you can add a "ID", which you could do the wedding date, or initials or something.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    mgoss228mgoss228 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For very specific shoes I always check out:

endless.com
    6pm.com
    zappos.com
    dsw.com

They have a ton of shoes on those sites, they should have the appropriate blue or green on one of the sites.
    OMH est. May 7, 2011
    Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
    My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
    Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!
  • Options
    zoiesmurfzoiesmurf member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also David's Bridal sells dyeable shoes. They can dye to any of their dress colors. Smile I googled seahawks garter and came up with a whole list of garters, and a cake topper. >seahawks< Hope that helps! If my FI liked the Seahawks half as much as I do I would totally have a Seahawks wedding. :)
    December 2011 Weddings September Siggy: Shoes
    Vintage shoes I found at an antique store about 10 years ago :)

CIMG0051

Retro/Vintage Siggy Challenge: Favorite Vintage Movie
    sabrina

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh and one thing I have seen that I think is super cute is wearing jerseys during the engagement session. This one couple ordered personalized jerseys and had the numbers be the date for their wedding. That would be super fun for Save The Dates.

here is a link to that shoot: http://www.alyssarosephotography.com/blog/
    you gotta scroll almost all the way to the bottom for the pics. Smile
  • Options
    Jill_AndyJill_Andy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Shoes have to be BLUE AND GREEN....which is very hard :) I was hoping another Seahawk bride was having the same troubles and could lead me in the right direction :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would just suggest buying dyeables and asking for a special order of two colors. or doing the converse. you can get them in multiple colors.

I found this.....if you enlarge, there's a little seahawks emblem. http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?productId=10814867

and I just made this really quickly on the converse website....

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh I just had another idea....you could make your own glitter shoes. It's really easy. You can just buy the ugliest pair of shoes....and then you just paint glue on the shoe and cover in glitter....tadaa. You can youtube videos of how to do this.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girl!! I will pass those along! Thanks so much!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's spendy, but here's how you can get a blue and green shoe:
    http://ninashoes.com/design-your-own-shoes
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG this link is perfect! She's in love and they are spendy!! She's thinking about it! Thanks so much!
  • Options
    andielizabethandielizabeth member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a question- How is she doing the decorating for a Seahawks wedding?? I am a huge Seahawks fan and would love to incorperate that into the recpetion. We've tossed around the idea of a football theme, since we both love football. Proble is he's a St. Louise Rams fan- so colors dont match.
    image BabyFruit Ticker Created by Wedding Favors
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i love seahawks and had a seahawks garter! but my my man soo into it. Maybe you can get navy blue or dark blue heels with a green shoe clip. I forgot what they are called exactly, but they are clips that clip on the toe.

Also, blue and green M&M favors with the seahawks logo are cute!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards