Washington-Seattle
Options

DJ

Does anyone have any good DJ recommendations that are not too expensive? Like around $500. I am not sure what DJs generally charge. I just threw a number out there. ...
Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: DJ

• Options
    veassieveassie member
    First Comment
    My friend and I both booked the same DJ, I think my bll is 400 which is a great deal.  Neither of us are married yet so I cant give a review on his skills, but he has been great so far, responds to emails quick and is professional. www.anadj.com is his web address
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    All the DJs I looked at were over $1000 but that included the ceremony as well.

August 2012 - Married! Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    We are deciding between 2 DJs and our budget is similar to yours. Try DJ Chromatic and Adam Winter and good luck!
  • Options
    I'm no help.. We paid about 1,200 I think for ceremony/reception  of Adam's DJ Service. He was AMAZING so it was totally worth it.. 
    BUt it really depends on what you want from your DJ. We didn't have a coordinator so he kinda played that job. Helped people know where to sit, when to stand, was so smooth with the music and transition, kept the energy super high and lively, kept people entertained during times like dinner, cake cutting, formal pictures, etc. If we were to do it all over again, we would 100% choose him again.... Just be really careful about who you choose. 
    On Adam's page under "downloads" he has documents to give you ideas or musics types, songs,a list/breakdown of what you need specific songs for during the ceremony/reception, etc if you want a look at what you should expect from your dj or if you choose to do it yourself, so nothing gets left out. GL dear :) 
  • Options
    Thanks girls I will look into all of these. This was FI's job... x.x lol.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    slacker fi... 
    It was H's job as well  and he slacked big time. I swear he has short-term memory loss... lol 
  • Options
    I made a list of about 20ish DJs in the Seattle area that I contacted. Many were over $1000 - if you have gmail I can share the doc with you (made a list of contact info + prices).

• Options
    Lol FTL- FI starts playing a video game and when I ask him he says," Oh, Crap I will get right on that." Mmmmhmmm. Lies!

Aznini- I private messaged you! :D
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    veassieveassie member
    First Comment
    i looked at my bill from my dj as i was sending him a check today, its 395 for 6 hours including ceremony and reception and all the supplies he needs including his table and all that, so pretty good deal
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm trying to book the DJ we use for my holiday party at work that I am in charge of booking. Hopefully I can work a deal with him ;) I emailed him requesting a quote, so I'm still waitning to hear back.
    I didn't even consider spending $1,000 or more. I was expecting it to cost around $500 max. Clearly my guess was wrong :)
    The one we use for work is for much longer than my wedding will be and they charge us $700...It will be interesting to see what his quote comes back as.
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Please visit my website and consider d-Rumba entertainment as your Seattle-King Couty DJ for your wedding.

www.drumbaentertainment.com

Knowing that this is an important event, you want it to be well-planned, organized, and fun for you and your guests! 
    My passion for entertainment, enjoyment of music and professionalism will make your event a success.
  • Options
    I am using DJ Scott "Mack Long". He is a friend of FI but he also does Saturday night mix on 92.5 and he did New Years Eve at EMP so he is really good.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards