Wedding Woes
Options

Mud bathes?

Anyone had a mud treatment.  I'm still trying to decide how to spend $200 at this spa.  Definitely a facial, but manicures are lost on.  I could possibly do a pedicure, but I'd sort of like to try something new.

Re: Mud bathes?

• Options
    DG1DG1 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    do they do hot stone massages? I've never had one of those but am very curious. I've heard great things.

• Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Stone massage was another possibility.  The do a pretty good hand, neck, and shoulder massage with the facial.
  • Options
    Stone massages suck.  They rub you with hot stones.  Hands are much better.  WAste of money.  I'm still angry about it.
  • Options
    DG1DG1 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    You don't have to spend the $200 all at once.  You could get 2 facials a few weeks apart. Or a facial and then a massage a few weeks later.  I don't think I would spring for one of their pedicures. They seem very pricey.  I'm sure it's nicer than what I get from the nice asian ladies at the strip mall, but probably not THAT much nicer, you know? 

• Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    I have 3 gcs dating back to Christmas of last year.  It's taken this long to get my butt over there.  I booked a custom massage and facial. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards