Wedding Woes
Options

Following 6's example

Other than the cost of my class tonight, it's been 3 days since I spent money. I'm gonna see how long I can go.

Re: Following 6's example

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't think I'm going to spend any money tonight, but I spent 85 cents this morning. I'm still under a $1.
  • Options
    L_WoodsL_Woods member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know how you guys do it. I always spend more money when I'm trying not to spend it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    in the last week and a half I haven't gone out for lunch at work. That alone saves a lot of money.
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was trying to remember what I'd been doing lately.  These last couple of weeks have been SPENDY.  Thankfully a lot of it got reimbursed in my check today.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ...as I set a reminder for the Ellen Tracy boutique on Rue La La.
    "I would be sad if sex was only about the climax, lame." Someone who is obviously doing it wrong
    Photobucket
  • Options
    L_WoodsL_Woods member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, TT, I'm sure that does. Happy Hour is what kills me, it's just so much easier than having to cook after I work all day. I bought lunch and breakfast for work today - $15 for the whole week (plus more if I have leftovers and don't need to eat the LC) so it's not terrible. I just think "okay don't spend money" and then "oh crap, I don't have anything for lunch so I have to buy food at the grocery store."
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm bad at places like Walgreens. I'll go in for one thing, and leave spending $40. What the heck did I buy, and did I really need it. $40 isn't a ton of money, but it adds up, plus I don't cook a lot. I'm trying to get better, but I hate to cook.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I gave H the grocery list. He get's to spend. I forgot - I bought bagels last night. So damn. Now I'm at 1 day with no spending.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards