Wedding Woes
Options

Um...I, um...I'll let you try

Fi really does try to do good things like he cooked me dinner a couple fridays ago for the first time (very sweet).BUT!! Today he made a mistake and used dishwashing liquid instead of dishwasher liquid in the dishwasher. So then of course suds and water went all over the kitchen floor. So logically I would think he would grab a mop to clean up the mess. Nope instead he grab the wash towels I bought him to wash his body with. I'M SO PISSED AT HIM RIGHT NOW!! Because now I will not use those towels now because they have been on the floor. This is something he used to do at his mom's house which I HATED.So of course when he told me he did this I went off, and when I go off he goes off too because I'm mad (which is a whole other story). Anyways, I'm about to marry a cave man and that makes me want to cry. Oh side note we don't live together and we never have for the whole 7 years we have been together. So this is all new to the both of us.Thanks for listening to me vent.I will prob delete this post
"I would be sad if sex was only about the climax, lame." Someone who is obviously doing it wrong
Photobucket

Re: Um...I, um...I'll let you try

• Options
    baconsmombaconsmom member
    5 Love Its First Answer First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    So - she - doesn't ever wash her towels? That's all I'm taking away from this. Also, she greatly overestimates the absorbancy of a mop.
  • Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i was not aware that incorrect towel usage was pop off-worthy, and that one pop off deserves another.
  • Options
    pegasuskatpegasuskat member
    First Comment Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    She'd hate my house, I grab a towel and clean up all kinds of spills. Then I wash it, problem solved.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I understand none of this. Why can't she use a towel after it was used to get suds off the floor?7 years and they've never lived together? That poor child. He's a caveman for trying to get suds off the floor with a towel? I must be a cavewoman because I'd use a towel as well since anything else would take too long.
    "I would be sad if sex was only about the climax, lame." Someone who is obviously doing it wrong
    Photobucket
  • Options
    loveshine1loveshine1 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can see being mildly annoyed by it, but if those towels were closest, I couldn't fault DH for grabbing them.However, we have old towels in the linen closet just for this purpose.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    L_WoodsL_Woods member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So, what does she do if a towel accidentally falls off the towel rack? Does she throw them away? Will she require separate towels for herself that never get washed, but never touch the ground?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I understand not liking body towels to clean the floor, because I feel the same way. I don't get angry over it and it's not divorce worthy, but I get pretty pissed off when I pull a fluffy blue bath towel out of  the cupboard and there's a bigass coffee stain on it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cw, these were suds...from a detergent...
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hooka, stay away from that forum .. they are setting us back as a people!
    BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    baconsmombaconsmom member
    5 Love Its First Answer First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    But here's the thing, CW - A new towel is, what? Less than $50, right?A new floor, possibly new subfloor, because of water damage that occurred while someone was trying to use a mop? Several thousand. So I'd take the coffee stain, even though, yeah, we have old towels for floors.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Suds today, coffee tomorrow!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Am I the only person in America with old towels for the dog/car/spills? I can't be. Towels can be purchased at Target and she's acting like there will be no more towels ever in life.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    okay, nm. She's way crazier than me, I'll still USE the towels after they've been on the floor. I just don't like them to get stained.
  • Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hooka is right.  there is no worldwide towel shortage. also, i get to determine when a towel crosses the line into "old" territory, and when to purchase new ones.
  • Options
    LnR70707LnR70707 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I foresee a new episode of Truth be Told, I have OCD.I bet she wears a glove to masterbate.
    br>imageimage
    IF/Baby Blog
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929
  • Options
    zsazsa-stlzsazsa-stl member
    First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    The towel thing is stupid.  She should be mad at him and at herself before getting 7 years into a relationship with a man who has never cooked a meal or loaded a dishwasher.  And seriously, she is in for a world of hurt if she is this upset over something like this.My aunt and uncle have a funny story about a similar story, but they laugh about it, she didn't get mad.  He put liquid dish soap in the dishwasher, suds went all over the kitchen floor, he used towels to mop it up, then put the towels in the washing machine and put a ton of laundry detergent in, so it happened all over again in the laundry room and he had to find more towels.  Funny mistake - not the end of the world.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    She's 26.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have my own towels, and H has his sperate set. He can wipe off the garage floor with his, pick up dog doo, and roll them around in the rotten pears in the back yard for all I care. They get washed seperately from mine, he is the only one who has to use them, and he can have his own standards.I have my set and I make my own decision. Once, when I was living with a BF he used my towel. That was pop off worthy...until he got me a fresh one. That is when I learned the importance of His and Her towels.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    HE, I can't help it. It's like Hoarders to me.
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards