Washington-Seattle
Options

DJ Help

Hey Girls! Hope all is going well. :) So, I have a friend that is getting married and her DJ she had just lost his license and will be unable to work her wedding. She asked if I knew of anyone and I said I had a couple of ideas and that I would also check around for her. I figured *What better place than to come here and talk to the best of the best?!* :D So, a couple of the details.

Date: September 10, 2010
Cost: Around $400
Also needs to have all the equipment

Any help or advice would be greatly appriciated! Thanks! :D
Wedding Countdown Ticker ~*~True Love starts with you & me.. D&J Forever!!~*~

Re: DJ Help

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Hayley! That site looked pretty good and a possible option. I will pass it on to her. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ~*~True Love starts with you & me.. D&J Forever!!~*~
  • Options
    jennuinnejennuinne member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You're gonna have a really hard time finding someone for that price.  There is one that you email and they contact several different DJ's who submit quotes.  A lot of them were around $500.  I think it was Pro DJ: www.prodjsound.com/" target="_new">http://www.proDJsound.com.  They have mixed reviews, depending on which dj you get.  My friend used them and was happy.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_washington-seattle_dj-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:104Discussion:90d3fa5e-523d-4e0e-80fd-81687191bf9dPost:4cdd891d-6e11-4824-b01e-0918a7fa74c1">Re: DJ Help</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks Hayley! That site looked pretty good and a possible option. I will pass it on to her. :)
    Posted by StarrryEyez19[/QUOTE]

After Saturday I can even give you a review ;) She has good prices and so far has been very responsive.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    whatever you do, do NOT book "A Solid Gold Sound" i got ripped off big time & noticed (after i paid) that they have 50+ complaints on BBB lol
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards