Wedding Woes
Options

s/o cockroaches...I have stories

When I was in graduate school there was a girl who had madagascar HISSING cockroaches in her office as part of her work. I think she was trying to shape them to do something, I forget.#1 - When she gave her 2nd year talk (where you have to get up in front of faculty and students and talk about your work, to date) SHE HAD A ROACH ON HER!!!!#2 - After she left another girl took over her office. One day we heard this girl screaming. The roaches had been incubating all in the office, and as she was typing one day, they started crawling out of the keyboard and they were all in her notes, EVERYWHERE!!! I didn't like the girl so I laughed. She was freaking OUT, dudes. #3 - One night after studying all day, grad school friend and I went to the gym. We left our civilian clothes in our offices to change back into so we could study some more. When I picked up my jeans, a roach (standard) had been in my pants. I screamed. I had BF spray the office the next day and would wear the pants until they had been washed.

Re: s/o cockroaches...I have stories

• Options
    ew.we have a (caged :-) madagascar hissing coacroach at work...ours is broken and he won't hiss.and I feed them when they're on vacation--did you know they sell 'cockroach yummies' for such purposes?It looks like wasabi and is apparently a paste of veggies.  Or mashed crickets or something
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards