Wedding Woes
Options

S/O Loud neighbors

Though, when my downstairs neighbors had screaming matches around 2am most weekends, I let it slide once. Then I called the police non-emergency line and reported possible domestic violence (I could hear him threatening to kill her). They have since moved out. But across the street neighbors do the same thing. I came close to calling the cops last time I heard it, but someone else intervened.I am glad I spend 95% of my nights at Mans house, but his neighbors are loud too. The next door neighbor bones to trance music on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and sometimes Fridays. His bedroom wall buts up to Mans living room wall. It's super fun to watch a dramatic movie with oontz oontz oontz in the background.What are your loud neighbor stories?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: S/O Loud neighbors

• Options
    Um, sorry for the random capitalization and strange use of "though."
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    On my way to class once I saw a cop at my neighbor's door (across the hallway). The neighbor lady came out complaining that her friend broke down the door. Friend comes out of the apt saying she only broke down the door because lady #1 stole her crack pipe. One day the constable was there for, geez, at least four hours straight knocking on their door trying to arrest someone. Even the police are lound and annoying in that apt building.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    dh and i are convinced that the elves and the shoemaker live somewhere near us.  it's the only possible explanation for that much very loud or very, very soft hammering going on at all hours of the day and night.
  • Options
    People below us smoke a lot of weed and a lot of cigarettes. We can smell it through the radiator. Then they blast their TV and/or radio. The best was the night they blasted a Josh Groban CD on repeat for 4 farking hours!   Next door to us was doing renovations on her apartment a while ago. 7am on a weekend we'd hear the table saw. It was awesome the morning I was woken up by the saw, then the words "Oh SCHIT!" and then frantic banging on my door and ringing of my doorbell. Dude sliced through his hand on said table saw. Guess who got to play hero.
  • Options
    Let's see...we left our first apt and spent the night on the hidabed in my parent's living room.more than once.They were on parole and would crank the music and would ingore the cops.
  • Options
    When I lived in an apt pre-Katrina, I had a neighbor, who obviously brought home random guys.  One night (early morning) I heard her & ?? random guy going at it, then all of sudden heard a slap (hand meet buttcheek) & a loud 'You've been ordered Josie'. She also like to play Alicia Keys 'Fallin' on high volume during those early morning sex session hours.
    BabyFruit Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards