Washington-Seattle
Options

C2 Photography...thoughts?

I'm having a photography crisis and need a little vendor review. Long story short my original photog (local small time gal, limited wedding experience) is a super flake and has canceled/no showed to a meeting one too many times for my liking and I had to fire her (and loose my deposit grrr...). Anyway, I am hesitant to commit to anyone else since she left a bad unprofessional taste in my mouth.

I met with Cindy and Charles of C2 Photography and got a good vibe but wanted to see who has used them before. Can I get a rundown of your overall experience?

Also, Jenny GG was booked for my date so that is a no go incase you were going to suggest her! 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: C2 Photography...thoughts?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't know C2 photogrophy, but I can reccomend my photog. We are using f7 photography. They are absolutely fantastic! Husband and wife team and you always get them. Awesome personality. Unlimited time for the day of. THE HIGHEST QUALITY products! Beatiful, artistic photography. VERY RELIABLE! Not sure what your price is or when your wedding is, but just let them know that Miranda referred you if you contact them. They have a facebook and a website. Good Luck!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Also, I believe someone else is using C2, so hopefully they will respond to you.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    jennuinnejennuinne member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just used them, our wedding was 9/3.  I know a couple other girls on here have and/or are using them.  I like them both, very laid back, chill.  I prefer to only communicate by email, and they both always responded quickly, they showed up on time and even stayed a little late.  We booked them a long time ago when they were newer, so we got an incredible price, but even though we paid a lot less than they currently charge, they didn't give us any less service.  During the wedding they were attentive and there whenever we needed anything, but otherwise were quietly in the background taking pics; you hardly noticed they were there.  Still waiting to see our pics, but from everything we've seen, I can't wait.  They're a little shy, but both very nice, easy to talk to and we were very comfortable with them the day of.  While many things went wrong on the day of, we were extremely happy with our caterer, DJ and photog...they all were awesome.  Plus, you get two photogs for the price most photogs charge for one, plus a male and female perspective.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    jennuinnejennuinne member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    BTW, the pics in my siggy are from friends/family; we don't have any professional ones from C2 yet.  Also, very professional w/ their contracts, receipts, etc.  You can pay w/ a credit card if you are nervous from your last experience.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My wedding isn't unitl October 23, but I'm using C2 photography as well. They are a little shy, as mentioned before but I got the sense they know what they are doing. They have always answered emails, and everytime I see pictures wheather wedding or engagement, I'm amazed by there work. They have been a joy to work with so far. I can't wait to see what they do with our wedding, they're so creative. I love that!
  • Options
    DanBry12DanBry12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much!! I feel a lot better know. Minor panic ya know, 5 months out with no photog and all haha....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Sweet_AdelineSweet_Adeline member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm also using C2.  I love them!!  They weren't really shy with us, so I can't really comment on that.  We just did our e pics with them last month and they turned out fantastic! (www.c2photography.com/slideshows/MeganandPaul/" target="_blank">http://www.c2photography.com/slideshows/MeganandPaul/).  My FI is pretty camera shy, and I think they did a really good job of putting him at ease and getting some really wonderful candid shots.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards