Washington-Seattle
Options

Checks!!!

Dress- had my first fitting yesterday! It went soooo well. All we need to do is put a bustle and cups in. Other than that, it fit like a glove! My next appointment is in July, and then I'll get to take it home with me!!

Officiant- FI and I finally asked my God-Father/BFF's Dad to perform our wedding ceremony. He's so honored and excited... and seeing how excited he is about it, just makes it that much better. He already started talking about what he wants to say (he's known me since I was a little kid), and it's just going to be so personal and great.

Alright I'm off to help FI build his new man cave... this should be great...

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Anniversary
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Checks!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Very exciting! That is special to have someone you have known forever marry you! Glad there are no worries with your dresse ither, that's great news. Good luck working on the man cave :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

awesome that your dress fits like a glove! :)

man cave, eh? what a good wife.

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Options
    Alo822Alo822 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! That's great about your dress! :)
    Alison & Rob 6.5.10 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    excellent checks!! :)  Congrats. 
    Amanda & Joel
    Planning bio: updated 05.11.10
    326 were asked to dance image
    120 will boogie the night away image 110 have two left feet image 96 are couch potatoes image
    RSVP Date: Sept 10, 2010
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    sarack- man cave is partially selfish on my part. he's building a shed on the side of our house, and my ulterior motive for being ok with it is the fact that i might get to park in our garage now....!! No more scraping ice off my windshield!!!
    Anniversary
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Yay!!  Where are you doing your alterations?

Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tygirl- I'm doing the alterations at the shop. I bought my dress at Amanda's Bridal Boutique in Redmond. I know I complained about them before, since they couldn't find my order, but when I was there on Saturday, it was only me and my girls in the store, and they were awesome to work with. My bustle costs $60, and cups are $25. They're also moving the panel under the corset over, and aren't charging me for it.
    Anniversary
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards