Wedding Woes
Options

This does not surprise me.

From our favorite low-budget blogger:"My sister was the pretty one; I was the smart one. She figured that even though I was just a kid, I could cut her hair. As I said, she was not the smart one." I'm so glad we've been treated to this snapshot of her original family's pedestrian dysfunction. It starts to explain her.

Re: This does not surprise me.

• Options
    You know, I have no words for this.
    "I would be sad if sex was only about the climax, lame." Someone who is obviously doing it wrong
    Photobucket
  • Options
    The post is about home haircuts, and describes her atrocious efforts at it. She ends with this:"I don't actually consider this a savings, as it never occurred to me to ever pay someone to do this for me."Uh, no - I wouldn't pay someone to cut my hair like that, either!
  • Options
    Nah - you flip it over your shoulder in the bathroom.I used to be able to sit on my hair, for a brief time. It looked awful. I wish someone had suggested a cut when I was younger.
  • Options
    So, she going to die without ever getting a cute haircut, eat in a really swank restaurant, buying one piece of clothing that wasn't purchased at Goodwill, etc.That's so sad to me.    
  • Options
    'Cause there can't be a pretty *and* smart one.
  • Options
    usually the pretty one values her prettyness and isn't dumb enough to jeporadize it by letting someone mangle her hair.
  • Options
    It depends on how old they were when the cutting took place.
    "I would be sad if sex was only about the climax, lame." Someone who is obviously doing it wrong
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards