Wedding Woes
Options

Confession

I was watching The Duggars yesterday, and I could see how someone ended up with 18 kids. I thought for a second about how nice it would be. I like being pregnant now. I feel good. I look kind of cute some days, and I think once my fat gets push aside by actual baby it will look better. I know there will come a time where I'll be hideous and uncomfortable, but this is the part of pregnancy I think where you get delusional and stuff. That's how you end up with 18.I promise I won't have 18 though. DH would strangle me after 4.

Re: Confession

• Options
    Who in the hellz are you?
  • Options
    this is a terrible ae.
  • Options
    I have 3 and if not for my heart problems would have gladly had 1 or 2 more. I LOVE kids, but not 18, never.
  • Options
    I like the Duggars.  However, when Jim Bob commented that if each kid "only" had 10 kids they'd be grandparents to 200, I thought I'd hurl.
  • Options
    Yes, I would like to revisit the subject with you in three or four months or so...when you are screaming for someone to get the baby out of you already but you still have weeks to go.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Holy hell @ 200 grandkids.  I don't know why that makes me feel so lightheaded and crazed. And honestly, while I'm all in favor of a small Christmas, how in the world do they keep a reasonable Christmas budget even with small gifts and food? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards