Washington-Seattle

Some questions about airbrush tanning...

To whoever has done or is going to:

Where did you go and how much did it cost? Do you need to do more than once? How did it turn out? 

I don't want to do Mystic Tanning. Must have a real person doing it because I am very picky.
For Sale Bio

Updated 10/4/10 image

Re: Some questions about airbrush tanning...

• Sweet_AdelineSweet_Adeline member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The one experience with airbrush tanning that I had wasn't all that great, but I think that it was partially due to the circumstances.  I went the day that I was flying to Vegas for a friends wedding.  When we got to the hotel and I changed clothes I noticed that the creases in my skin from when I was sitting had managed to kindof congeal (sp) all of the tanning solution.  The other thing was that it didn't really make me all that tan.  I was pretty dissapointed in the results, really.  I don't know if there is a way of adjusting the tone of the tanning mist...  I probably will give it another shot though for the wedding... I can't tan in tanning booths (having a tattoo removed via laser, and tanning during the process is a no-no).

I think it was $35-40, and I went to Seattle Sun Tan in issaquah.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • MerryfjMerryfj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sequoia at My Flawless Makeup and Tan is wonderful. She even does a bridal package where you get a trial run. Google for the website.
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I used Sunkissed Airbrush Tan. She came to me. It was $30-35 (I can't remember). I am super pale so I wanted a light glow. And I got exactly what I wanted without any "orangeness" or streaking. If she comes and sprays 4-5 people she offers a discount.

If you're interested in her contact info, page me or send an email to aubrywedding at gmail.
    debi & jason 05.01.2010

My Visions Planning Bio

Photobucket

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards