Wedding Woes
Options

DB2 update

Not much to update.  18 days until the planned c/s.  Went to the doc yesterday and saw a different person than usual, who decided she wanted to do an internal even though I am having a c/s.  I was intrigued to see if there was any progress, but there wasn't. Booo.  And then I had the post-internal cramping for the rest of the night.  Boooo again.The doc I saw said if she had to guess, she'd say DB2 will be in the "mid-8s" for weight.  If true, that'll make him slightly bigger than Dexter, who was 8 pounds, 3 oz.We might have settled on a name. (No, we're not sharing.)  I am OK with it but not in love with it, but that was also true of "Dexter" at this point last time, and now I love his name.  I've been working like mad all week and haven't gotten to do any "nesting," but DH kindof flipped out last night and installed carseat bases, started cleaning up the nursery, and began to assemble DB2's furniture so we can get his clothes washed and ready.  We're probably not going to be able to do everything I had wanted to do before he comes, but I think we're on the right track. :)  I"m looking forward to wrapping up some nursery stuff tonight, too, now that I can breathe again. :)

Re: DB2 update

• Options
    Boo to the internal, but Yay to the husband help!18 days, how crazy.
  • Options
    That internal cramping---eww.  I'm so surprised that it's only a few weeks away + a few days.  It seems like it just flew by.
  • Options
    I'm glad everything is going well. And as far as getting everything done, I suspect no matter what you could/would have accomplished, there is always 'just one more thing' that would crop up. Be happy with what you have done. Kiddo isn't sleeping in a drawer or anything ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards