Wedding Woes
Options

idkiwp

I'm catching up on some DVR stuff. So I just saw the episode with the fast food bathroom birth, and oh boy did I judge.She took 2 pregnancy tests while she was on BC (free BC), then she went off the BC and never took a test after? AND it was her fourth kid! AND she was pregnant again by the time they aired the show! I consider this girl a candidate for forced sterilization.Also, at the end of another episode the woman said "my best advice is not to be in denial." That to me is an admission that she thought she was pregnant all along, but thought if she ignored it it would go away--which I think is the case with all of these women. 

Re: idkiwp

• Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    those bloody pants were graphic.  GRAPHIC.
  • Options
    PMeg819PMeg819 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    Fast food lady was just an idiot. She should be sterilized. And that McDonald's or wherever the hell she was working at burned down.
  • Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    fast food lady was just a den of poor choices -- right down to the too tight, too short, poo colored shirt she was wearing towards the end.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Having to go in for FREE monthly pg tests is a small price to pay for FREE birth control. I'm sure we'll see her next on Maury.
    MIL is thrilled you're joining the family. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    SchmoopitaSchmoopita member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think this show was masterminded by the pregnancy test conglomerate to raise their profits. I have the constant feeling that I should be taking tests weekly to avoid being a candidate for this show, regardless of taking the pill continuously and ongoing for the last 2 decades. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards