Wedding Woes
Options

FFS

Srsly?C&P:I want to cry. I don't have a job,.. I feel bad enough as it is asking for FI to pay for my starbucks jaunts, and now my dog is eating my make-up.Chick is jobless, and worried about her makeup brush and she STILL gets starbucks?

Re: FFS

• Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Her FI should be the one crying...all over the future bankruptcy papers.
  • Options
    jessjo04jessjo04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Psh, DH and I both have jobs and he stopped getting starbucks. I could be rich and refuse to waste so much money on coffee. Well that and I don't like coffee.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Exactly.  People don't realize how much money they spend on worthless sh*t until you cut it out and then think, "HOLY HELL!".
  • Options
    fishgirl77fishgirl77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If she feels bad then she should stop asking for money and stop going out.
  • Options
    L_WoodsL_Woods member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This reminds me of a fight on another board I'm on. People spending $200 + on cable. I say, I recognize that it's a luxury but currently I'm able to afford both luxuries (Starbucks, cable) and essentials (roof over head, food, gas/electric, etc) so I choose to spend my luxury money on cable. Other people can choose to spend luxury money on somthing else. People were jumping down my throat telling me I was a bad person. Now, if I had no job and still went to Starbucks on a daily basis, paid $200 for cable and couldn't afford a ELF make-up brush, I'd be on their side.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, that's your discretionary income.  You can whateverthehell you want with it.  But if you're jobless.  Give up the starbucks.
  • Options
    VarunaTTVarunaTT member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    You were a bad person for doing both cable and Starbucks?  Please, your bills are paid, so I think that's all that should matter.
  • Options
    L_WoodsL_Woods member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am a bad person because I opt to have the luxury of fancy cable (NFL package, HD, DVR, etc) instead of some other luxury.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    VarunaTTVarunaTT member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    I guess I don't get it, b/c isn't that the definition of luxury?  Or are they not considering cable a luxury?Whatever, L, I think you're alright.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards