Wedding Woes
Options

I was just rude

Our dentist office calls to remind about appointments 3 weeks out, then again at one week out, then every day from 3-1 days out.  DH had an appointment on Saturday and I have one tomorrow, so between the two appointments I have talked to this lady just about every day for two weeks.  It is insane!!  I understand that people tend to forget dentist appointments when you set them six months out, but one, maybe two reminder phone calls should do the trick.  And I've never missed an appointment, so it's not like I should be on some special list of problem patients. So anyway, she just called and asked me if I remembered my appointment tomorrow.  I told her that yes, I've talked to her a lot recently and I don't know how I could forget.  What I wanted to ask was if she has nothing better to do or if she is employed full time just to irritate people.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I was just rude

• Options
    One thing I love about my dentist's office is that they send text reminders. Makes it so easy, and DH keeps the text and puts a reminder on his phone. This keeps him from asking me ninety bajillion times when his appointment is.
  • Options
    My dentist has a fee if you cancel less than 24 hours out.
  • Options
    I wish it were an automated message.  Then I wouldn't feel bad just hanging up on it.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards