Wedding Woes
Options

Okay reviewer, really?

I know I'm one of the complainers about cooking reviews that talk about, "This was great when I did X, Y, and Z" but this one takes the cake.  It's for Sea Bass with Cocunut Curry Sauce:

Loved the added suggestions and made an additional "smokey" alteration. Result was wonderful! After preheating the oven to 300 degrees, I soaked a few handfuls of mesquite chips in water for about 30 minutes. After draining the chips, I wrapped them in foil, forming a closed packet, and punched a few holes in it. Placed the chips in a shallow baking pan and topped with parchment paper, which I also added ventilating holes matching the foil vents. I drizzled olive oil over the fleshy part of the sea bass, then sprinkled a little kosher salt and some dried basil over the fish. I placed it skin-side down on the parchment paper and slow roasted in the over for about 30 minutes, turning the fish once after about 20 minutes (I had halved the recipe). I omitted the veggies entirely, instead mixing 1/3 cup coconut milk and 1/3 cup low-sodium chicken broth with red Thai curry paste, a couple of dashes of fish sauce, and some dried basil. Simmered the sauce as suggested to cook down by half. When the sauce was done, I drizzled some on the plate, added the sea bass (sans skin), then drizzled a bit more sauce over the fish. Excellent! Thanks to everyone for the suggestions.

This is just a new recipe this person wanted to brag about.  Really, it is.