Washington-Seattle

photographer question

has anyone used rebecca brotman photography before? i can't really find any reviews on her. i am considering booking her but would like to know more first. please help! thank you!!

Re: photographer question

• carly0873carly0873 member
    First Comment
    edited February 2012
    has anyone used rebecca brotman photography before? i can't really find any reviews on her. i am considering booking her but would like to know more first. please help! thank you!!
  • Our wedding was September 17th, 2011 and Rebecca was our photographer. To this day we have never ever seen our photos, she refuses to respond to our emails, text messages and calls. We have not heard from her since the end of February. She will not even tell us if she still has them at all. We, of course, paid her in full well before our wedding and I'm sure she will not be offering to refund our money. Rebecca did not even bother to show up to court for another bride's small claims case, we were there to get some answers. I am beyond devastated that we will only have a small handful of pictures that a few guests took. I can hardly believe that I'm even in this situation and need to write this review but I can only hope that it will help to save other brides from the heartache we are going through.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_washington-seattle_photographer-question-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:104Discussion:a21de304-d407-4fb0-ae6d-b991f786df80Post:5d49337a-98b4-4e6c-826f-fa071e1b17a9">photographer question</a>:
    [QUOTE]has anyone used rebecca brotman photography before? i can't really find any reviews on her. i am considering booking her but would like to know more first. please help! thank you!!
    Posted by carly0873[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards