July 2012 Weddings

Introducing myself....

I never introduced myself. My name is Tina. I am getting married on July 6, 2012! Can't wait. I do plan on enjoying this long engagement. :) My colors are tiffany blue and white. And I recently realized...I am going to have a problem giving up my last name! Never thought I would be that 'woman'.... I feel like it's my identity! Anyway...I look forward to talking to you all for the next 2 years! 
Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket

Re: Introducing myself....

• Nice to meet you Tina!!  =)  There is nothing wrong with not giving your last name up!!  You could always hyphen!
  • those are my colors too! :)
    Photobucket Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hello! My name is Marci and my wedding date is July 7, 2012. I'm soooooo excited. I want to have Peacock themed wedding and i want to incorporate all the colors frm the bules to the purples to the greens. do you ladies hav any suggestions for me
  • Hi, welcome! I kind of feel the same way about my last name too. But we decided to hyphen. So it sounds nice.

MARCI- I'm 7-7-2012 too! Peacock colors are soo pretty. There are so many things you can do. I think I'm going with red, black and white or silver- not sure. But I'm also thinking deep purple, black and silver too. So many decisions!! This sunday we will be booking our venue. We'll be having our reception on a yacht. So we're excited.1 year 7 months to go!!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_introducing-myself?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:54e95af5-4251-43a3-b70b-57f8991825d4Post:e75f0a45-6cf3-46ed-9b1f-3a2ae8b8e530">Re: Introducing myself....</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello! My name is Marci and my wedding date is July 7, 2012. I'm soooooo excited. I want to have Peacock themed wedding and i want to incorporate all the colors frm the bules to the purples to the greens. do you ladies hav any suggestions for me
    Posted by msmarci14[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Hi MARCI! We are almost date twinssss! Welcome! </div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • Wow I should have got on this board sooner! I'm Kristen and my FI and I are getting married on July 10th, 2012... I kow it's a Tuesday! But it's destination in puerto rico. We are really excited! i just came back from a preliminary visit middle of Nov. looking at venues etc. Do you think it's crazy to have pool blue as my main color and orange as an accent color?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards