Washington-Seattle
Options

In honor of all the hotdogs and donuts

http://www.threadless.com/product/357/Diabolical_Hot_Dog

http://www.threadless.com/product/2285/Donuts_Love_Policemen

If I could make the PIP work for me, I'd make it pretty, but just imagine two donuts. :)
Married! | July 15, 2005 | It's a Girl! | January 31, 2009 | It's a Girl! | July 21, 2011
Heavens to Murgatroyd Blog
Unofficial Baby Names Sticky Note: New and Old| Local Bumpie Website image

Re: In honor of all the hotdogs and donuts

• Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    alyssa324alyssa324 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I like the hotdog!

Soon we wont be able to say hotdog since they are going to be re- shape it. Wont that be wierd? I guess they will probably still sell the original and the new kid friendly no choking hazard ones. 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    KST - that's awesome - thank you!

alyssa - yeah, that's kind of bizarre ...now we'll have to say bananas or something. And how the heck are we going to roast them?
    Married! | July 15, 2005 | It's a Girl! | January 31, 2009 | It's a Girl! | July 21, 2011
    Heavens to Murgatroyd Blog
    Unofficial Baby Names Sticky Note: New and Old| Local Bumpie Website image
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I dont know. I personally think if the get rid of the skin they will become less choke-able? I have always peeled them for my kids. Maybe they will be in the shape of hamburgers??
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was trying to think of what two 9s would be, since now Sara & I are in double digits...  I dunno, two lollipops?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What's this about changing hot dogs? I haven't heard about this..
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Options
    amandaswamandasw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have no idea what's going on with the shape-changing... what happened?
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    too many kids are choking on hot dogs and dying just in the last six months there was 3-4 kids who died in our area. It is out of control they say. If someone created something to fit perfectly in a childs throat to choke them it would be the same shape as a hot dog. i dont think they have decided really what to do but the talk is to reshape them. A lot parents are suing, making ruckus, etc.
  • Options
    amandaswamandasw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm confused... hot dogs have been around a long time, why the sudden rash of deaths?  Or has it always been like that and then more recently people noticed?  I've always seen parents cut them in small pieces for young children anyway.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yes I believe there has always been deaths but all of a sudden parents are pissed and want something done i guess. it could be all about money...........
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards