• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Washington-Seattle

AW: Pro pics! Link on the FB group

Sorry for being a pw and having 2 top-level posts in a row, but you can't edit subject lines, otherwise I would have just put it there. Anyway, I put together a small-ish album of our pro pics and posted a link on the FB group if you want to have a look. The slideshow is about 10 minutes long at "Normal" speed.

:D

1st year anniversary in Victoria with a killer whale topiary!

Re: AW: Pro pics! Link on the FB group

• mgoss228mgoss228 member
    Sixth Anniversary 1000 Comments Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    awwww, everything looked fabulous!

I especially loved your ceremony site, your wedding bands, and all of your "signage" (great font!).  Your cake looked super yummy, and it looked like everyone had a great time at your reception Smile  Thank you for all of the detail pics.  What was the significance of the monogramed spoons?
    OMH est. May 7, 2011
    Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
    My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
    Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!
  • edited December 2011

Awesome photos! Your DW is stunning and you did such an awesome job with all the details.  Thanks for sharing these.

• edited December 2011
    The spoons were gifts for one of the groomsmen; the letters are his initials. There are a couple of other leather goods that have monograms for the other GMs and the Best Man.

1st year anniversary in Victoria with a killer whale topiary!
  • edited December 2011
    Wow Nick, you're wedding looked gorgeous and your ceremony location was truly beautiful!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • ArchelArchel member
    500 Comments
    edited December 2011
    How elegant the two of you look!  Love the hats! My guys are wearing hats too. :)
    What a fun party. You two are too cute!
    - Rachel

Married 11/6/10

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards