Wedding Woes
Options

btw

am i the only one who thinks that the kim kardashian-kanye west baby is the worst thing in the world? 

well, i guess me and beyonce.

Re: btw

• Options
    After I heard, all I could think of was this:

18 years, 18 years
    She got one of yo' kids, got you for 18 years
  • Options
    WzzWzz member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    no, nothing about that sounds like it makes any sense. E! had been playing stupid keeping up with the kardashians (yesterday, i think), and it was extremely painful to watch khloe give kanye west relationship advice for his relationship with kim. even he looked like he wanted to chew his left foot off to stop her from talking.

im not sure why i watched it. i quickly changed it to melissa's 600 pound story.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_btw-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:1ff1bf99-befe-46af-a6bf-0d0a4ffbab0ePost:af069a6b-f82c-4704-8f38-3c8242d2c496">btw</a>:
    [QUOTE]  well, i guess me and beyonce.
    Posted by hmonkey[/QUOTE]

And Suri.  She's not a fan.
  • Options
    Kim, gets a baby before I do. smh

• Options
    DG1DG1 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_btw-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:1ff1bf99-befe-46af-a6bf-0d0a4ffbab0ePost:bd3c6bc7-411c-4295-94fc-6e1ca9a609e7">Re: btw</a>:
    [QUOTE]Kim, gets a baby before I do. smh
    Posted by NOLABridesmaid[/QUOTE]

<div><sigh> The price you pay for NOT having sex with every man who passes by.</div>

• Options
    mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited January 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_btw-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:1ff1bf99-befe-46af-a6bf-0d0a4ffbab0ePost:2ea90a97-04f2-4caf-80df-38dccaacd057">Re: btw</a>:
    [QUOTE]After I heard, all I could think of was this: 18 years, 18 years She got one of yo' kids, got you for 18 years
    Posted by arbolita[/QUOTE]
    Hee, I posted that on Friday when we were discussing it.

"And on her 18th birthday, found out she wasn't his..."

Anyway, IDK what the CA state laws are, but if she were divorcing here that baby would techincially be Kris Humphries as the husband is the legally presumed baby daddy if you're married.
  • Options
    the only thing that could be worse is if it turns out rihanna is pregnant with chris brown's baby.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_btw-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:1ff1bf99-befe-46af-a6bf-0d0a4ffbab0ePost:d3c68f0d-29b7-48d9-9fd6-93aa5041c860">Re: btw</a>:
    [QUOTE]the only thing that could be worse is if it turns out rihanna is pregnant with chris brown's baby.

Ugh.  They're so gross.  I can't even bring myself to look at their NYE pics of them in bed.  Yuck.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_btw-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:1ff1bf99-befe-46af-a6bf-0d0a4ffbab0ePost:d3c68f0d-29b7-48d9-9fd6-93aa5041c860">Re: btw</a>:
    [QUOTE]the only thing that could be worse is if it turns out rihanna is pregnant with chris brown's baby.

<div>Kimye's announcement made me want to vomit.  The thought of Rihanna and CB announcing her pregnancy gives me diarrhea.</div>
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    You know what I also want to know.

Why d0 people keep saying poor Hef? He might be old, but he isn't dumb. He knows she's only in it for the money, but people keep blaming her. The bigger question is why does he refuse the idea of marrying a woman closer to his age. Heck, there are some hot 50 and 60 year old women, if he just needs eye candy, and at least they are good and grown.

People need to ask him why he is a dirty old man that refuses to stop messes with all of these young girls. Plusalso, he's controlling on top of it. He doesn't deserve an ounce of sympathy.
  • Options
    H, don't even put that out in the universe.

DG, you made me laugh.
  • Options
    I'm also in the "dirty old man" camp, nola.
  • Options
    nola, i think of melania, donald trump's wife (speaking of gross). 

someone once asked her if she would have married him if he wasn't so rich.  she said, "do you think he would have married me if i wasn't so beautiful?"
  • Options
    mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited January 2013
    Dude, Hef knows exactly what he's doing.  There's no 'poor dude' about him. 

Even IF I were some hot, young, Playboy worthy thing, there's not enough money (or durgs) out there to interest me in old man balls.  *v
  • Options
    H, so true. I understand they both are getting something out of it, but ewww with having to listen to Donald everyday.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards