July 2012 Weddings
Options

Wedding Colors PIP (Pic in Post)

Re: Wedding Colors PIP (Pic in Post)

• Options
    All I really know is that I want blue. And possibly some green. I figure I have a lot of time to go, so I try to avoid looking at anything wedding related TOO much!
  • Options
    ours are gonna be Royal Blue & Gold. we might add another color in but these are definately our colors
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_wedding-colors-pip-pic-post?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:5574c6bb-2ba8-45fa-87e1-0a373c877eddPost:a5694ed9-0185-4fe1-a940-ec06f6eb2d55">Re: Wedding Colors PIP (Pic in Post)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think we are going with fuschia and light pink. This is my recent decision, but I have been going back and forth between blue and pink for months now. We are getting married near the ocean, so I think thats why I thought blue at first., but ultimately pink is more my personality.
    Posted by ashleym0706[/QUOTE]

You could do navy a pink.  It is a good combo!  Keeping the blue...making it a little nautical for being near the ocean!
  • Options
    I would love to have a caribbean water blue (although I can't seem to find the right shade), pink (think stargazer lilies), and ivory.  We are going with a beach theme, since we started dating at the beach and also got engaged there.
  • Options
    tiffany blue and white :) were thinking about maybe adding a little black in here and there too!
    Photobucket Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Our colors are going to be pink and brown.  We might add some accents in there (white or ivory maybe?) but we aren't sure yet!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_wedding-colors-pip-pic-post?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:5574c6bb-2ba8-45fa-87e1-0a373c877eddPost:5de30fbe-9d5f-42a6-8744-63c1ac7b14d1">Re: Wedding Colors PIP (Pic in Post)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Our colors are going to be pink and brown.  We might add some accents in there (white or ivory maybe?) but we aren't sure yet!
    Posted by brilibby4[/QUOTE]

you two are adorable!!
  • Options
    Aw, thank you!
  • Options
    I'm going with tiffany blue and white! :) orrrr......"tiffany blue and sparkling diamond" as one wedding planner suggested....ha ha ha 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    Our colors are black and white for all the printing. Black for the BM dresses. But our flowers are going to be lots of cream with a light light pink. Our tables will be cream with gold. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am thinking hot pink and green!  I also would like gerber daisies for our flowers :)
    Visit The Nest! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Our colors are navy blue and purple with a little bit of magenta in the flowers!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_wedding-colors-pip-pic-post?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:5574c6bb-2ba8-45fa-87e1-0a373c877eddPost:6dea81c2-3edb-4b40-aa9f-7f54286717fb">Re: Wedding Colors PIP (Pic in Post)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Our colors are navy blue and purple with a little bit of magenta in the flowers!
    Posted by bblouin[/QUOTE]

ohh!! love these colors together!!
  • Options
    i'm doing blue and purple too!  Everyone i tell look at me like im crazy!  glad to see others doing it too.  i would love to see any pics or ideas you come yo with.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards