July 2012 Weddings

Are You Ready For Your Wedding

Ladies are you ready for your wedding?Smile
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Are You Ready For Your Wedding

• I'm so ready for it be here at this point. I wish I didn't plan for a full year out, but I know it will all be worth the wait in the end and everything will be perfect! I know after my first bridal shower gets here everything will fly by. I'm so excited to have a husband!!
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • TChiumiTChiumi member
    100 Comments
    I am so excited and more than ready for it to be here so my life will calm down a bit but we still have some lose ends to tie up.  Just little stuff though I'm hoping once school is out I will be able to get it all done as soon as possible so I MIGHT be able to relax a little before the wedding. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • No, I am not ready for it. Yes, I am eager for it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I cant wait! But I feel like there is still so much to do...
  • im ready to be married yes, for the wedding no lol! there is still SO much to do and loose ends to tie so i cant wait for that stress to finally end

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_are-you-ready-for-your-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:55a583ae-0a24-40af-8254-7dee4b411657Post:5a1aa3ca-29aa-41ee-ae17-489d888297d3">Re: Are You Ready For Your Wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]im ready to be married yes, for the wedding no lol! there is still SO much to do and loose ends to tie so i cant wait for that stress to finally end
    Posted by shelby8020[/QUOTE]

DITTO. Wedding stress is killing me!
    Follow me on pinterest (I do not know how to make that nice red button thing): http://pinterest.com/lizporter17/ Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Well as for me I still have alot to doand I start back to school May 14th.So I hope to get alot done this week.Smile

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I still have a lot of DIY stuff on to do list that I haven't even touch it at this point. So, the answer is no, I am not ready yet. I will probably have to cut all those stuff that are "cute" but not essential. Sad, but oh well, can't do it all.
  • I'm so ready for July! Yes, I still have a lot of to-do's, but a lot of them are nice to haves. Pretty much all of the need-to-have things are taken care of. I guess that's what happens when you have 18 months to plan!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yes. I have been engages since July 2010 so yes I am ready to get this over with and enjoy my FI without all the added wedding stress.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I'm sooooooooo ready! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards