Wedding Woes
Options

I miss the holidays

Well, I miss the almost daily package deliveries. I love mail.

Re: I miss the holidays

• Options
    Same here pmeg.  Sadly most of the mail was for me.  You know...I buy 1 for you....2 for me.
  • Options
    DG1DG1 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment

I've had our letter carrier's Xmas gift sitting in the cabinet since December 20. I almost feel like I should order something so he'll come to the door so I can give it to him.

We got a delivery on Xmas eve, but it wasn't our usual guy. Boo.

• Options

i hate the daily emails from every store i have ever shopped at ever. 

• Options
    DG1DG1 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_miss-holidays?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:28bec958-9aa2-4782-8c04-6420c35b223ePost:5d399da5-648d-4768-b95b-3037c8eddf6e">Re: I miss the holidays</a>:
    [QUOTE]i hate the daily emails from every store i have ever shopped at ever. 
    Posted by hmonkey[/QUOTE]

Get a separate email account for that crap. I use my first webmail account from when I was in college, which eventually got so cluttered I had to abandon it. All of the crap goes over there. and if I do need to find a shipping notice or something, it's still right there if I need it.

I'm all about inbox zero this year. For real this time.

• Options
    H, I agree. I just took my wreath down.

Yes, that was the scope of my decorating.
  • Options
    dg, i do.  it's just the one time i do need a free shipping code or notice and i have to scroll past pages of "KRISTIN CAVALLERI LOVE IT AND YOU WILL TOO."  like i care what that buttmuncher likes.
  • Options
    The only solution is to never stop ordering things. 

I miss mail, too.  Today I got all excited because I saw two Christmas cards in the mail...then I realized it was two of my cards being returned to me...from two of you slores who apparently moved without telling me (the nerve!) or maybe your mail carriers hate you and are just returning your Christmas cards.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I did order some carpet cleaner today. I may just start buying everything online so I can have packages all the time. Why buy limes for $0.25 when I can get them in the mail for 1000x more!
  • Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited January 2012
    yes, pmeg -- i sometimes want to buy 5lbs of gummy worms on amazon rather than that piddly 6oz package at the store.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards