Wedding Woes
Options

hoarders Hoarders HOARDERS

randy
i felt like randy was a cheat.  it wasn't really so much about getting rid of his stuff as much as it was "here's this freak and we help him move his hoard from one place to another."  none of his hoard went into the trash, and i enjoy seeing hoarded stuff go into the trash.  at the least, they could have tossed his hair.

randy's arrogance toward matt was infuriating.  i've just been witness to that kind of assy behavior way too many times.  granted, it was in high school but that just means that randy is all arrested development.

vicki
now THAT'S what i'm talking about!  vicki -- and paul! -- was everything hoarders is about -- stringy hair, no teeth, randomly unbuttoned shirt, dead parent, one messed up kid and one normal kid, brass furniture, pastel painted flowery knick knacks!  man, all i needed was a mangy cat and i would have been set.

harley, man.  i love that his sleep hole was not really for sleeping but more for "here's where i lie face down and just go blank."  well, more blank.

cherish!  y'all know how much i hate white girl dreads, but i kind of loved them on her because it was like a big old sign saying "you don't want to know what's inside."  poor dear ... that dye job will just make anyone cry.  that and your horrible mom.

paul!  why didn't they subtitle his mushmouth?  i wanted to go back and hear what he was saying but his two teef were terrifying me -- i swear one was looking at me.  i did love that he was finally taking charge and just throwing it into the truck -- go on, paul!  keep on keepin' on!

btw, i regret buying our bumbo off craigslist.  luckily, baby mo hates it and we use it to store some loose toys.

Re: hoarders Hoarders HOARDERS

• Options
    zsazsa-stlzsazsa-stl member
    First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I must not be watching the same version of Hoarders as you.  I never see the episodes you are talking about. 

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    are your episodes hosted by a sassy black woman?  if they are, you are watching clean house. 
  • Options
    zsazsa-stlzsazsa-stl member
    First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    lol!  No.  Niecy has her own place on my Tivo.

I'm watching Hoarders Buried Alive.  Is there also a regular Hoarders?  The most recent episode Tivo found for me was about a woman in denial over her mouse problem.  And why her creepy as hell son's also creepy dog-collar girlfriend decided to move in with them and then complain...I'll never know.  The other story was a woman in denial over her hoarding even thought no one could walk through a hallway without turning sideways and her daughter brings home her chef boyfriend and he is terrified to eat the kitchen floor taco shells. 

Maybe I'm getting them off of a re-run channel.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hoarders buried alive is on tlc.  hoarders -- the original -- is on a&e, right before intervention.
  • Options
    DG1DG1 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

lol @ sassy black woman. HA.

I just miss out because I only get to watch back episodes on my tivo.

The other day, I pulled up an episode of Heavy and realized it was from April. APRIL!

• Options
    AuntFloAuntFlo member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
     i wanted to go back and hear what he was saying but his two teef were terrifying me -- i swear one was looking at me.

hmo - this description just made my day.   I'm grinning like a toothless fool over here.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards