Washington-Seattle
Options

Sad:( I am...

e-ring less. I have a white gold band that needs to be re-plated/dipped every so often and I have had mine for over two years and I need to get it done before the wedding so my e-ring and wedding band match. I might get it back by Monday at the earliest. My naked finger really makes me not feel engaged. I will need to find something to hold it's place for now...

Re: Sad:( I am...

• Options
    jennuinnejennuinne member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have to do that too, but I haven't yet.  It'll be weird not to wear it.  I do have a ring I wore b/f it I can try and use while its out of commission.  Hope it comes early!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ahhh i'm so not looking forward to this!!! i have to give up my e-ring and the other ring that i wear daily at the end of the month, before I go to Mexico, so it can be redipped, appraised, etc. I hate not wearing it because I feel naked!!

Just think, once you get it back, it'll feel like you just got engaged again!!
    Anniversary
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    melissa82melissa82 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I barely wear my rings so I never understand this feeling. =)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i was just thinking about getting my ring redipped soon.. and then once before the wedding. i don't wear my ring overnight or to the gym which is a big chunk of my day so i feel ok without it.. plus, its getting to be too big so lately i get so worried that it'll fall off!

don't worry, everyone who matters knows your engaged! :)
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ooooh, I am glad that my ring doesn't need this.  I would be sad to be without it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wish I would have known my ring needed this maybe, I would have got a platinum band instead. I guess there is always room for an upgrade in the future:)
  • Options
    alyssa324alyssa324 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I want an upgrade too :)

• Options
    kducharmekducharme member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sad!! I had to get mine resized twice and that was bad enough...i'm glad that it's now staying on my finger for life! :) Hopefully it gets done early!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards