Wedding Woes
Options

And another thing

I went through this whole thing with my OBGYN. She just HAD HAD HAD to see the scans from my ER visit to see the cysts because she was going to order follow up stuff -

so when I was asking them for help and they were sending me off to the ER the lady said, "Make sure to get us a copy of everything!" All fcking sing songy after giving me crap for not being on BC.

Then I fill out all the forms and crap and did I ever hear from them, NO!

What is the point? Everyone wants everything and then they never do anything with it. I have never had a doctor look at old bloodwork, no matter HOW RECENT, and not had them order their own. They want old crap and then they do nothing with it and they insist on doing every test under their own roof.

It's crap. And a waste. Of time and money. I hate the whole system.

I am going to start subscribing to voodoo magic. It has to be easier, right?

Re: And another thing

• Options
    Yes, I've heard that massage and crystals are the sht.
  • Options

The western medicine folks aren't too concerned about my ovaries and what is growing on them, so I supposed it won't hurt.

• Options
    GBCKGBCK member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    I hear ya.

my PCP said she had my records from the neuros @ uberdocs and since she's part of the same 'health system/network' crap as new neuro, she assured me new neuro wouldhave all of that.

Uh, no.
    NewNeuro went off the spreadsheets I have of all my old crap in order to get my info.  
    Really people?

I think I need to get my records and not ever give them to anyone else, just carry them around in a binder to doc's appts.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_and-another-thing?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:2ee66a79-ac6e-456f-9094-4626d1d41798Post:511abd78-12d5-4283-b03b-5ff7ca72a2bc">Re: And another thing</a>:
    [QUOTE]I hear ya. my PCP said she had my records from the neuros @ uberdocs and since she's part of the same 'health system/network' crap as new neuro, she assured me new neuro wouldhave all of that. Uh, no. NewNeuro went off the spreadsheets I have of all my old crap in order to get my info.   Really people? I think I need to get my records and not ever give them to anyone else, just carry them around in a binder to doc's appts.
    Posted by GBCK[/QUOTE]

They charge you if it gets to be too many pages, though. You're fcked, either way.
  • Options
    GBCKGBCK member
    yeah, the $ thing sucks.
  • Options
    GBCK, that's sort of what I do now. I got copies of all of my and DD's charts and have a binder. Any time we go for a visit, I get a copy of the visit notes right there and then. Any time there is a procedure or anything, I get the reports as soon as they're written.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    GBCKGBCK member
    I have spreadsheets.
    I have YEARS worth of spreadsheets w/ pain levels and treatments on them.

I need to get my records too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards