Wedding Woes
Options

Whines

- I hurt.  A lot.  My back, inner thighs, hips, shoulder.

- I'm hungry constantlly.  I started a snack yesterday of green beans that ended up also including mac and cheese and ham. 

- I'm tired, but can't sleep.

- Tomorrow is going to suck.  7 am Mass, 9 am doc, 2:30 doc, 3:30 u/s.  I may have to skip Mass.  I'm sure God will understand.

- I'm constantly thirsty, but that means I have to pee more.  It hurts to get up to pee.

I'm just going to drown my whines in dark chocolate truffles.

Re: Whines

• Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think that dark chocolate is a good idea.
  • Options
    mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I feel your pain...literally.

My feet look like Shrek's.   My extra large preggo shoes are getting tight.  There's going to be a trip to DSW in my future tonight.

Everytime I get up to leave my desk (or anytime I go from sitting to standing), I have to pee. 

I too am hungry and thirsty all.the.time.  I'm also getting heartburn about 2X per day.

My ears are ringing for some reason.

My hands hurt and are super swollen from carpal tunnel.  I can barely open a bottle of water or pop. 

And I no longer can sleep more than about an hour at a time.

Dark chocolate truffles sound tres excellent right now.  I have to settle for bag of candy (Butterfingers, Baby Ruth, or Nestle Crunch bars.)
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    All of those too Mrs. Conn!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    DAMN IT.  Now my cushion that I'm using on top the trash can that props up my feet just feel over where I can't reach it.  GAH...Need to ask my co worker to come get it.
  • Options
    TheDuckisTheDuckis member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Does your church have an ashes only service? Ash Wednesday is not a holy day of obligation, so a lot of churches just set up a time where you can pop in and get ashes.

I have not been to mass since Christmas Eve 2009. I'm thinking about going tomorrow. I may work myself up to actually going by Easter.
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    edited December 2011

No TD.  The 7 am is the shortest service- 9 is the school Mass and 7 pm is a full blown one.  It's also the only Catholic church within 30some miles.

We're up by 5:30, but it's really hard for me to get us both out the door by 6:45.

• Options
    TheDuckisTheDuckis member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, don't go. Like I said, it's not a holy day of obligation. It's just a holy day of everyone knows you didn't go to church because you're not walking around with dirt on your face.
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    edited December 2011
    If I'm at the holy gates and this sends me to hell I'm blaming it on YOU DUCkIS!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Most of us on here on the bus to hell anyway 6.  At least you're in good company.  :p
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards