Wedding Woes
Options

Good news, bad news

Our showing today went really well.  The couple are down to our house and one other.  The other house is a 2 story and very different from ours.  At over 60 a ranch would be much better.  Andplusalso the woman that came through is still interested.  Her husband is very sick so the realtor is just letting her be.  AND the guy is still waiting for his gf to commit to BFE.  One of these interested parties need to pony up some cash!

The bad news is that the house we liked most is in contract.

Re: Good news, bad news

• Options
    YAY and BOO 

Show 6 the money people!

And maybe the sale on the other house won't go through.  Or you'll find a much more fabulous house that will work even better for y'all. 
  • Options
    Sorry about the house you liked.  Here's hoping it'll fall through somehow!
  • Options
    AuntFloAuntFlo member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited January 2012
    Does that mean we get to do some more house hunting for you???

Have you ruled out the Gahanna area entirely?
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited January 2012

If anyone wants to virtual house hunt for us they can have at it. 

Gahanna is pretty much out.  I don't want any part of the planes.  I also have some concern over the area.  Dh has a couple of houses he's scoping in Powell and a couple in Dublin.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_good-news-bad-news-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:32036a9a-6e7f-4ae0-b3fc-84de84786113Post:70685a6b-912b-4389-b936-37bc2d29a4c8">Good news, bad news</a>:
    [QUOTE]Our showing today went really well.  The couple are down to our house and one other.  The other house is a 2 story and very different from ours.  At over 60 a ranch would be much better.  Andplusalso the woman that came through is still interested.  Her husband is very sick so the realtor is just letting her be.  AND the guy is still waiting for his gf to commit to BFE.  One of these interested parties need to pony up some cash! The bad news is that the house we liked most is in contract.
    Posted by 6fsn[/QUOTE]

Hope the one you're interested in fall through for the others. I'm glad your showing is going well. I remember when we bought our condo, it was interesting =)
    Daisypath Friendship tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards