Wedding Woes

Re: blank

• Options
    McKenna2012McKenna2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow. I can't believe she wanted you to include a child you had never met in your WP and went so far as to invite her herself. She sounds like a loon, and you should be grateful she's ignoring you now!  Who is paying for this wedding? I hope it's you so you can just stop dealing with her altogether.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think you need to get ready to refuse any financial help from them because that's crazy. Obviously you shouldn't change any of the flower girls because they're just kids caught in the middle, but man! that's a whole lot of drama.
  • Options
    Butter CookieButter Cookie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ignore her. She's crazy, but she's not your problem.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Butter CookieButter Cookie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    10 years old is pretty old to be a flower girl. **edit** so I don't even know why she'd want to be a flower girl. That's typically a job for a 3 year old. **/edit** Could you give her another title? Like guest book attendant?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Blizzlesgirl!Blizzlesgirl! member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ignore her. She's acting like a child and if you pay any attention to it at all, you're giving her what she wants. Your first mistake was giving in to her demands over the flower girl thing.
  • Options
    ReturnOfKuusReturnOfKuus member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Cancel the wedding and save up for one that you can pay for yourself.  Your dad is as crazy as his lunatic of a wife, and it's best not to be beholden to crazy people in any way.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards