Wedding Woes
Options

I really hate "fml"

FML?  Really?  Because of a flat tire or staying late at work, FB peeps?  You are really ready to give up because you didn't get home in time to watch a Family Guy rerun that you've seen six times already and probably have taped anyway?  Really?

It makes me want to post the headless flower girl story every time.  First world problems, people.  You haz them and thay aren't that bad.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I really hate "fml"

• Options
    I'm starting to get really rage-y about stuff like that.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Can you please let me know what the headless flower girl story is? I'm intrigued.
    Follow Me (and my wedding!) on Pinterest
    50 in 2012 Reading Challenge: 2 books read
    my read shelf:

Katie Rizzo's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Wzz tells it best.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I need to hear this headless flower girl story.  Although I'll probably regret it when I'm trying to sleep tonight.
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
     I don't like or use FML either.  And people who use it are usually complaining about their first world problems.

• Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    I don't like fml, but I don't like fwp either. 
  • Options
    Was that the family that was coming back from a wedding and they were hit by a drunk driver and the girl was decapitated by the limo seatbelt or something? I saw it on Oprah years ago.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_i-really-hate-fml?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:340ea666-50dc-4e14-a4aa-1ad46ccd8164Post:d4838e9f-d573-4ab8-aec5-20f7887f06d2">Re: I really hate "fml"</a>:
    [QUOTE]Was that the family that was coming back from a wedding and they were hit by a drunk driver and the girl was decapitated by the limo seatbelt or something? I saw it on Oprah years ago.
    Posted by unchatenfrance[/QUOTE]

Yes and that's pretty much how Wzz tells the story.  I think she adds a 'now that was horrific' to the end of it. 
  • Options
    mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited May 2012
    What does 'fwp' stand for?
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    fwp= first world problem
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_i-really-hate-fml?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:340ea666-50dc-4e14-a4aa-1ad46ccd8164Post:8ff2d880-d53d-460d-918f-845db3d80ac9">Re: I really hate "fml"</a>:
    [QUOTE]fwp= first world problem
    Posted by 6fsn[/QUOTE]

Ahh.
  • Options

I'm now horrified.  Although I knew that's what would happen.

I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_i-really-hate-fml?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:340ea666-50dc-4e14-a4aa-1ad46ccd8164Post:d4838e9f-d573-4ab8-aec5-20f7887f06d2">Re: I really hate "fml"</a>:
    [QUOTE]Was that the family that was coming back from a wedding and they were hit by a drunk driver and the girl was decapitated by the limo seatbelt or something? I saw it on Oprah years ago.
    Posted by unchatenfrance[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>the band Brand New has a song titled "Limosine" that is based on this tragic story.

</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards