Wedding Woes

MOH and Date Issues

My MOH has been my best friend since we were 13 yro, and has had the MOH title since before I got engaged really, but now we are having problems setting a date that we can all work with. My FI and I just got engaged and wanted to set the date for Nov. 2011, but my MOH is going to be a transfer student in Japan and Nov is the beginning of Finals, so she wouldnt be able to be in town for more than 2 days. She wants us to wait until June 2012 so she can participate completely, and I don't want to do this without her, but we think June 2012 is too far away for us. So... now what?! I'm not sure how to handle this. Suggestions?!

Re: MOH and Date Issues

• ya i second her opinion. Its about you guys. I know it would ba hard to not have her their but this is you and your fiance's day.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Thanks everyone for your suggestions. Between the three of us we finally found a date that works for us all. My MOH is reducing her Japan time to a single semester instead of a year, and my FI agreed to a new 2012 date. Now I have everyone on board!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards