Washington-Seattle
Options

Friday Rant & Rave

And............ GO!
OMH est. May 7, 2011
Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!

Re: Friday Rant & Rave

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Rant: I was feeling sick last night, but still decided to go to D!ck's Drive-in at 9:30 after class. so now I am REALLY feeling sick today. urghhhh, but it was so yummy. Also, I had the worst dream ever last night and I woke up feel all of the emotions I felt in the dream, which is not helping.

Rave: My FMIL leaves today after 5 weeks with us. It's kind of bitter sweet, she's a nice lady-BUT 5 weeks is a really long time. so I'm happy to have my apartment back, rearrange my kitchen back to the way I had it organized, and have my FI to myself again.  :]]

Girls is stripper heels, boys rolling in Maseratis,
    all they need in this world is some love.
  • Options
    mgoss228mgoss228 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

Rant:  This morning might as well be Friday the 13th, the way my luck has been going.  H accidentally dropped my pastry breakfast on floor this morning, so I got to eat PLAIN BORING oatmeal instead.  Then my foundation blew up on my PJ T-shirt when I was getting ready, so that ate up a little bit of time.  Oh, I also have a HUGE, deep, painful zit on my chin, so that's awesome .  And I found out I was out of black socks (time for laundry), so I'm wearing funky purple striped socks instead... at least it's casual Friday and College colors day.  And then I was running late, so I missed my bus, and had to take a later one.  But I did get to take my dog on an extended walk with my extra 20 minutes, and the crisp morning air helped me relax.  But, then I come to office and find a really passive aggressive email in my inbox from my manager... not a great way to start the day.

Rave:  TGIF, and I plan on having a great weekend with 1 Halloween party and 2 football games!  Tickets to both the Huskies AND the Seahawks, woot, woot!!!

OMH est. May 7, 2011
    Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
    My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
    Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rant:  I'm sick and tired of feeling sick and tired!  All week, one day I'm fine, the next I'm pukey and fevery and stuffy.  It's wierd and I'm sick of it, and don't have time for this.  Oh, and it's raining. :P

Rave:  Got my wedding shoes and veil in the last 2 days and both are absolutely perfect!!!  Got my veil from valuveil, and I was nervous about only spending $20 instead of the $200 David's Bridal wanted, but now I'm really glad I did.  Kinda makes everything else ok.  Tongue out

PS. Mgoss, tickets to both games?! I am jealous.  Have so much fun!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011

abri- yay for FMIL leaving. I know what you mean... I love my Inlaws, but it's always nice to have your stuff back the way you want it... Even my kitchen.. I'm so OCD about my kitchen.. lol

mgoss- my my my!! I feel like your rant is movie-worthy :) Like.. that dorky girl that messes everything up and then takes off her glasses and becomes a model! bahahaha
    Also, I hate you right now for having Husky and Seahawk tickets. I want you to know that.  ;)

blgr- way to go on the veil savings, but boo for being sick :( I've been fighting something all week, but nothiing like that! I'm sorry :( You need to veg out on the couch.

Rant- My math hw took WAY too long today.. and honestly I don't want to go out partying tomorrow, but I msis my gf and H really wants to party it up in Seattle.. So Cap hill here we come.

Rave- Friday friday friday!!!! We're going to watch a TON of halloween stuff and carve pumpkins whilst sipping wine :) Hello date night in!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards