Wedding Woes

B-Mom

Nevermind. Everyone posted multiple engagement stuff on the other post. sorry.

Dear Rain, Not Today. Sincerely, My Parade

Re: B-Mom

• baconsmombaconsmom member
    5 Love Its First Answer First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Oh, I just have a complex about nobody loving me. I married my first real boyfriend, and that was a good decision, it's just strange to me to think of anyone besides him wanting to marry me. 
  • InksWellInksWell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My H is the only person I can see actually being married to. I could see a wedding with HS Sweetie, but I can't imagine what our life/marriage would have been like.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yep. Deleting the messsage worked. This is going to be a 4 cups of coffee+diet pill day. I swear they make them out of speed.
  • baconsmombaconsmom member
    5 Love Its First Answer First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Diet pills? Yeah, they are speed. And they'll destroy your liver and your kidneys and give you a heart attack. 

Who deleted what?
  • hmonkeyhmonkey member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    [QUOTE]Yep. Deleting the messsage worked. This is going to be a 4 cups of coffee+diet pill day. I swear they make them out of speed.
    Posted by InksWell[/QUOTE]

:: <em>snort</em> ::
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not a consistent pill popper. I bought a jar pre-wedding, thought I was going to have a heart attack when I saw that after three weeks I was supposed to take 6 a day..What the heck are they trying to do to people with those things! I joke about popping one when my brain is sluggish. I could also use jumper cables to the eyebrows. Same effect.

I deleted my OP about previous engagements, I thought since others were replying to the wedding dress woes thread that maybe I shouldn't have started another.
  • mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_b-mom?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:3c61c447-02c5-414e-b954-568c7d1825ccPost:1e7ae51c-6895-41df-af8d-3b40c92938ab">Re: B-Mom</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm not a consistent pill popper. I bought a jar pre-wedding, thought I was going to have a heart attack when I saw that after three weeks I was supposed to take 6 a day..What the heck are they trying to do to people with those things! I joke about popping one when my brain is sluggish. I could also use jumper cables to the eyebrows. Same effect.   I deleted my OP about previous engagements, I thought since others were replying to the wedding dress woes thread that maybe I shouldn't have started another.
    Posted by InksWell[/QUOTE]

<em>*smdh* </em>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards