Wedding Woes
Options

WHAT?!?!

I missed Hoarders? How did THAT happen? This is frickin' not OK.

Re: WHAT?!?!

• Options
    edited December 2011

It was entertaining because of the family dynamics, not the filth.

"I would be sad if sex was only about the climax, lame." Someone who is obviously doing it wrong
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Was Dr. Zazio their doc? Her pancake makeup is fascinating.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Jim (I called him Mister) disappeared. It was all over the news for awhile until he was found. In Vegas. They're from Illinois. I say he was with the daughter.

Mom moved into a homeless shelter for a year because of the clutter.

Dad comes back home unannounced (13 months later) and it just so happens to be when the they're ready to clean/declutter.

Day 1-Everyone is gung ho about cleaning and throwing things out. At about midday, Jim and Claudie sit down to talk about the future of their relation ship. They'd been together something like 38 years and had 10 kids plus the two she had previously. 3-4 of the daughters were there cleaning. Jim can't say that he can stay with her, but he's not saying no and leaves.

Insert family drama and resentment. Nothing else is done for the rest of the day.

"I would be sad if sex was only about the climax, lame." Someone who is obviously doing it wrong
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_what-13?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:3e3d1e32-a6b3-4211-ae9d-79c5a2df2cb4Post:2c8972ad-7140-4b69-af59-85fa1a8aa288">Re: WHAT?!?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Was Dr. Zazio their doc? Her pancake makeup is fascinating.
    Posted by MinM[/QUOTE]

<p>Is that Tonya Harding? If so, she was there. I want her to get a new cut and color. </p>
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ha. That's a great recap, and Min you must try and catch this one.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Day two comes along and mom and daughters are bickering. I think there's a lot of resentment there. The mom resents the children for not doing more and the daughters resent her for pushing dad away. I think Mister was a ho, but no one go into that. The entire time they're arguing one daughter has nothing to say. It was creepy. Up until now Mister has been gone for 24hrs. Where? No one said and I'm not sure, but I think he was cuddled up ti a bottle of Wild Turkey.

More bickering.

Mister walks in on this hornet's nest and I fear for his life. Really. One of those girls (not the silent one, the one with the bedazzled hat) acted like she was ready to cutabitch.

Everyone calms down and Tonya Harding asks Jim if he's coming back home. He says he has things to take care of in Vegas and has to say goodbye, but it won't take a minute, more like 15. That made me think he may have been cuddled up with some crack and Wild Turkey. She prodded him a bit further and he said he had to go back to Vegas to get some books. Yes, books. Because he was going to school to be a herbologist.

I'm no more good to recap because at that point,  I called a friend I'd been texting the entire time and burst into hysterics. He answered the phone laughing like a loon, so you KNOW it was funny.

A damn herbologist. I KNOW he's on something.

Jim went back to Vegas, the house was cleaned, but Claudie still lives in a honeless shelter and refuses tolive with any of ehr 12 kids. The end.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Books....more like a bookie.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_what-13?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:3e3d1e32-a6b3-4211-ae9d-79c5a2df2cb4Post:7d1f00ed-9ebe-4ae1-a919-fe73f95e757c">Re: WHAT?!?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Books....more like a bookie.
    Posted by MinM[/QUOTE]
    I doubt Jim could read. Srsly.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    nicoleg1982nicoleg1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Zasio needs a new haircut, stat.  Also, I cannot decide if it is truly pancaked makeup or if she has a hairy face + heavy makeup.  Either way, it looks turrible.
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards