Washington-Seattle
Options

OMG!! presents!

I was updating one of my registries and noticed that something has been purchased! I went to update the other and a bunch of stuff has been fulfilled! :)

I just feel so special and appreciative. I know that people know that we're registered at certain places but I just never really thought that people would actually buy us gifts.. haha. I am so excited. :)

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!

Re: OMG!! presents!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay!!! what's gone?

((And can I be an AW and say I'm really kind of sad that all these Knotties getting married after us are already receiving wedding presents and we're not? :(  yes, I'm a present whore, I admit it!))
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have been doing the same thing! After my showers I got on to make sure there was stuff to go around, of course I know there is but just in case there is something new....
    Anyways, people have bought the most amazing things that I never thought we would get! It's awesome!
    All I can say is I can't wait to see the amount of my Macy's gift card cause holy mother, is that registry blowing up!!
    So are you going to registry stalk now Sara? I'm about to just say screw it and start to.
    Married 7/17/2010 Photobucket PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I really don't want to registry stalk. :) I want to try to refrain from it. But I really need to update our registries andnow I feel guilty... ah!

KST- you can be upset.. believe me, i've been upset that no one had purchased anything for us but i had no idea. :) and i've got glasses, and a bunch of kitchen utensils, towels, other kitchen things that i don't remember what they are because there isn't a picture.. i think i remember but the descriptions aren't very descriptive.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards