Wedding Woes
Options

Min - re migraines

My coworker's husband gets cluster headaches and he just started oxygen therapy to treat them - apparently with really good results.  i don't know if it works as well with migraines, but maybe something to look into as a drug alternative?

Good luck - my sister gets bad migraines, so I know how debilitating they can be.

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/115119.php 

Re: Min - re migraines

• Options

I'd be willing to look into alternative, but my suckass neuro hasn't suggested any.

I need a new neuro.

Thanks for the info.

• Options
    Yeah - a good neuro makes a big difference.  My sister's neuro is ossum.  She has MS so we especially appreciate that he's so good.
  • Options
    I don't know if I have had bad luck or if it is my area? The bummer is my awesome PCP recommended the head of the dept at the local teaching univ and he was bat schit crazy. I went to the top and it didn't work. BOO!!!
  • Options
    notamrsnotamrs member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited June 2010

Yeah - sometimes you never know.  Sister got really lucky with this guy (he was a recomendation from a colleague of one of my coworkers), but her old neurologist in NC ended up surrendering his license and has disappeared.  Fortunately, she was already transitioned over to her new doctor before that happened, but yikes.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards