Wedding Woes

I hate Ann Coulter

I try not to throw around "I hate" when it comes to people, b/c I think such a statement should be saved for when you truly mean it.

I truly truly truly mean that I hate this woman.  I want to send her hate mail and call her names that have nothing to do with logic, sanity or civility.  I don't wish her death or her to be hurt in anyw ay, but I accept the fact that I wouldn't be sad, at all, if her voice were silenced.

I still think she's a male in drag (even while hating her, it's the only possible way I could ever forgive her) and someday, when she finally decides to pop out her genitalia on national TV, I will cackle madly.

Re: I hate Ann Coulter

• That's one thing all political parties can agree on.
  • Okay, Limbaugh has turned into the new aliens show guy.  "I'm not saying it was aliens...but it was aliens".  

He's NOT saying the hurricane was a conspiracy to throw off the Repubilcan convention, but it was a conspiracy.  

• This is how I feel about Rush.
  • [QUOTE]I still think she's a male in drag (even while hating her, it's the only possible way I could ever forgive her) and someday, when she finally decides to pop out her genitalia on national TV, I will cackle madly.
    Posted by VarunaTT[/QUOTE]

i don't see what possible difference this would make.  the hate speech coming out of her mouth would be no less hateful if she was a dude.
  • Man Coulter? Yeah. 

I don't know that I've met anyone (besides my laughably Republican parents) who doesn't hate Coulter or Limbaugh. I don't understand who's buying the books and listening to the shows. I just - What's wrong with people? 
  • I'm assuming it would've all be a mad theatre experiment at that point, HMo.  I could at least laugh at that.
  • In Response to Re:I hate Ann Coulter:[QUOTE]I try not to throw around "I hate" when it comes to people, b/c I think such a statement should be saved for when you truly mean it.I truly truly truly mean that I hate this woman. nbsp;I want to send her hate mail and call her names that have nothing to do with logic, sanity or civility. nbsp;I don't wish her death or her to be hurt in anyw ay, but I accept the fact that I wouldn't be sad, at all,nbsp;if her voice were silenced.<a href="http://observer.com/2007/10/coulterculture/" rel="nofollow">http://observer.com/2007/10/coulterculture/</a> I still think she's a male in drag even while hating her, it's the only possible way I could ever forgive her and someday, when she finally decides to pop out her genitalia on national TV, I will cackle madly. Posted by VarunaTT[/QUOTE]

You need to listen to Henry Rollins' little Ann Coulter diatribe.
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I don't think even she believes a word of what she says.  I think Rush is the same way.  They are in the entertainment business.  It's all shock, no substance.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I suspect that the people buying her books are liberal white people looking to be offended.
  • On a semi-related note: I was in the cafeteria eating lunch and this place has TVs tuned to Fox News. I listened to about 5 minutes of it before I wanted to just get rage-y. Apparently, 57% of people Fox News polled said American culture and civilization is on the decline. O rly?

So what are those people doing to ensure we aren't on a decline? Funding the arts? Ensuring children have access to quality nutrition, education, and healthcare? Volunteering in their communities? Probably not. These people are working to outlaw abortion and restricting women's rights to birth control. Gofuckyourselves people. I'm making a lot of sweeping generalization and assumptions, I know.

Rush and Ann piss me off because they serve to do nothing but infuriate people about what liberals are supposedly doing, and do nothing to encourage positive action and change.

• GBCKGBCK member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_i-hate-ann-coulter?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:4611353b-5d68-4674-984e-7083328f3c2bPost:e77817bb-a530-4867-8c18-4888f74061f7">Re: I hate Ann Coulter</a>:
    [QUOTE]Man Coulter? Yeah.  I don't know that I've met anyone (besides my laughably Republican parents) who doesn't hate Coulter or Limbaugh. I don't understand who's buying the books and listening to the shows. I just - What's wrong with people? 
    Posted by baconsmom[/QUOTE]

<div>My Inlaws.</div><div>Yep.</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards