Washington-Seattle
Options

Need helping finding these floral wet blocks....

http://sona.oasisfloral.com/products/oasis_floral_foams/spheres/oasis_floral_foam_netted_spheres/floral_foam_netted_spheres

I've been to Joanns & Michaels and they only sell the rectangle ones.
I need the wet foam ones. I called DWF (a wholesale florist that sells
them) but they wont sell them to the public! :(

The ones I really need have the netting, but I can work around ones
 that don't.

HELP ME PLEASE!

Re: Need helping finding these floral wet blocks....

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! Do you think 6" is too big? I was thinking 4.5"...
    This is my plan... 
    I am going to make the carnation poms and put them on sheppards hooks for the ceremony and as soon as the ceremony is over we are going to bring the poms over to the dinner tables (ceremony and reception are in the same location) and put them atop 8" tall cylinder vases. 
    To look kinda like this:

Note: Not with all that stuff in there. This was just a google search so It's not exactly what I am looking for.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm actually going to NW Wholesale Florists on Saturday to pick up the green Oasis blocks for our centerpieces... my mom has a business license so she set up an account there so I can go in and get all our vases, oasis, flowers, etc. Do you want me to look to see if they have the ones you're looking for? How many do you need? Where do you live? I might be able to just buy them for you if you want.
    Anniversary
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

That would be awesome! I need 13. I found them online for $2.25 each... do you think they'll be less than that? Maybe they have a website with prices? I live in Kent & work in West Seattle.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I know that my Mom paid $1.50 for a single foam brick (I think it's like, 12 inches long or something... don't remember the exact measurements). But I know that I could get 3 "cubes" for the inside of my 5" cube vases from a single brick.

I live in Maple Valley and work in Renton, so we're pretty close to each other. How about when I'm there on Saturday, I'll check them out, and if they're cheaper than what you found them for, I'll buy them for you and you can just pay me back. The nice thing about wholesale is that there's no sales tax... or shipping :) . Or, I could call you from the store and let you know what I find. It's up to you!
    Anniversary
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What time are you going on Saturday? My family bridal shower is this Saturday @ 1pm. I would LOVE it if you could call or text me!! Thank you so much for offering to do this!!
    I will PM you my cell #.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's going to be early... they have crazy hours and their Saturday hours are 6am-10am. So I will probably be there at 9am-ish.
    Anniversary
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Okay!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    ahh, i love when knotties help eachother! :)
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes! Thank you Jamers!!
    I sent you another PM too
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    back at you. ;)
    Anniversary
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards