Wedding Woes
Options

Vent

I HATE it when people come to work sick.

Last week, one of our temps who does cold calling for us shows up to work miserably sick. I feel badly for her, because she really needs the money. She lives with her bf, they don't have a pot to piss in, and she takes 2 busses to get to work. Needless to say, she doesn't have any paid time off.

She was at work for about 2 hours when our D of Biz Dev told me that I had to ask her to go home because she was coughing all over the place and on the phone.

However, on the other side of the coin, she got 4 people, including me, sick. I'm fighting it off, but still.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Vent

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I love it when my cw brings her children to work with her when they are too sick to go to school. Ahem...if they are too sick to be in school, they are too sick to be HERE!
  • Options
    PMeg819PMeg819 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    On CNN there is a news story that 51% of people would fly if they had the flu. Now, I know that is blows when you have to cancel a trip especially with airline policies. But with swine flu vaccines being in short supply, had I gotten sick before I got mine it could have sucked BAD. And really, does anyone want to get sick?
  • Options
    nicoleg1982nicoleg1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No, no one wants to get sick.  But there are a few people in this world I wish I could intentionally infect with some drug resistant viral PITA.
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards