Wedding Woes
Options

Rave-simple minded

You remember when we were younger ("we" as in a general sense) and the Wet n Wild cosmetics were garbage?

No longer.

I'm serious.

Some of their super cheap fingernail polish is the best, along with their super cheap palettes AND lipstick. 

You're welcome.

Re: Rave-simple minded

• Options
    I keep seeing Wet and Wild getting good reviews in magazines too.  I may have to start polishing my nails.....
  • Options
    How can you go wrong with $1.99 polish and lipstick?
  • Options
    I've also heard that they're much improved.

I've always loved their eyeliner.  It's cheap and if a color doesn't work out, it's no big deal.
  • Options
    My problem is I find the time to do it, then never want to deal with taking it off.  I want to make a resolution to give a hoot about my appearance, but it may need to be a Lent thing instead of New Year's.
  • Options
    I remember being allergic to their blush--but I'm allergic to much lss make up than I used to be.
  • Options
    I don't know why, but even though I've seen a bunch of reviews in the magazines, this post has made me want to go out and buy some.

Looks like I'm getting some crazy-colored eyeliner y'all!
  • Options
    Well, it helps to come from "real" people (man in the basement).  I would suggest looking at their eye palettes.  Supa-cheap.
  • Options

oooh, good to know!

There may be some new nail polishes in my future!

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yes, I still buy them. Good for cute bright colors for summer.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards