Wedding Woes
Options

Product Review - Shark Lift-Away Pro

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

Of course, it's replacing a pretty useless machine, so maybe it's only awesome compared to that. But the online reviews would indicate otherwise. 

I was going to spring for a Dyson DC24, but its reviews are actually pretty bad. This one is $160 at BBB after 20% coupon and seems to be much better. Same maneuverability but longer cord and more attachments. It is SO EASY to go from brush to bare-floor cleaning. And I could clearly see the dirt/dust it was pulling up out of my kitchen floor mats, vs. just barely getting the crumbs off. 

Dex has a down blanket in his room that still sheds feathers after more than a year and a half. It's crazy hard to get them out of his rug without getting on your hands and knees and picking them out manually. This baby did it with no problem.

I especially love this line from the manual "Due to the huge suction power of this vacuum, it may become necessary at times to adjust the suction release on the handle." That's right. It's so powerful that they give you an option for LESS suction so entire area rugs don't end up in the dust bin. (My dust bin was just about full after the first use. Which is as much a testament to my previous cleaning and messy children as it is to the sucking power of the vacuum. But still. Wow.)

Also? Crazy long cord. I got spoiled with it pretty fast, almost getting frustrated that I could only vacuum 3 whole rooms before I had to move to a new outlet.

So highly recommend, especially since you can get 2 or 3 of them for the price of one dyson.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards