Wedding Woes
Options

DH is ticking me off

So - remember when I asked last week about windsheild repair?   Well, DH never did anything about it.   Didn't call insurance co or repair place.
I finally called insurance co on Monday and was told that windsheild repair IS covered, but only after our $250 deductible.
I just had time today to call around and found someone who can replace it tomorrow, will come to me, lifetime warranty and it was only $185 plus tax.
I called DH to tell him I made the appt and how well I did on finding a great price.   He freaks and says that we haven't put any money aside specifically for that repair so I need to cancel the appt.   NO.   This is dangerous, hazardous and illegal.   It must be replaced now.  I've already been driving it for over a week like this and I am scared every day.
I don't care if it's not "in the plan" - - Mr. OCD can shove it.  We have money set aside for other repairs and to pay off some bills and as a general e-fund.   Those can wait because if this isn't an emergency I don't know what is.  
Poop.
I told him we're getting it fixed tomorrow and that is that.  I just hate that I had to resort to yelling in order to get through to him.   I know that's not the preferred method of communicating, but sometimes it's the only thing that gets the job done.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards